First of all, June is pride month, not July. Idk how you screwed that up. Second of all, you had the AUDACITY to add to the already existing, terrible rainbow shop instead of making an ACTUAL pride shop?! Honestly, I'm not even 100% sure if it's supposed to be pride themed. You made sure to not mention anything about pride or LGBTQ people, shoved it way off in southridge in a random building no one goes to, and waited until THE DAY pride month ended to release it.

There are no flags.
There is no mentioned of LGBTQ people.
There is no mention of pride anywhere, not even in the news post.
Everything is rainbow themed, and if you are a member of the LGBTQ community you already know that the only people who ever use rainbow crap are cis gay men.

The LGBTQ community spans across an entire spectrum of sexualities and gender identities, and you couldn't even specify ONE OF THEM.

I know this is purposeful, because you didn't wanna offend your community of edgy little 12 year olds that get angry when they see a woman in their vidya gaemz. we arent stupid. we can all see what you're doing.

This is pathetic, this is disgusting, and this is an obvious cashgrab. You clearly don't care about us, so stop pretending to. It makes me want to vomit.

Also to anyone reading this that thinks I'm overreacting; idc