Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This "Rainbow Shop" is pathetic, and basically an admission that LGBTQ people aren't

This "Rainbow Shop" is pathetic, and basically an admission that LGBTQ people aren't

First of all, June is pride month, not July. Idk how you screwed that up. Second of all, you had the AUDACITY to add to the already existing, terrible rainbow shop instead of making an ACTUAL pride shop?! Honestly, I'm not even 100% sure if it's supposed to be pride themed. You made sure to not mention anything about pride or LGBTQ people, shoved it way off in southridge in a random building no one goes to, and waited until THE DAY pride month ended to release it.

There are no flags.
    There is no mentioned of LGBTQ people.
    There is no mention of pride anywhere, not even in the news post.
    Everything is rainbow themed, and if you are a member of the LGBTQ community you already know that the only people who ever use rainbow crap are cis gay men.

The LGBTQ community spans across an entire spectrum of sexualities and gender identities, and you couldn't even specify ONE OF THEM.

I know this is purposeful, because you didn't wanna offend your community of edgy little 12 year olds that get angry when they see a woman in their vidya gaemz. we arent stupid. we can all see what you're doing.

This is pathetic, this is disgusting, and this is an obvious cashgrab. You clearly don't care about us, so stop pretending to. It makes me want to vomit.

Also to anyone reading this that thinks I'm overreacting; idc

zzz
    ?
    Did anyone ask you tho?
    No?
    k
    zzz
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I hate to break it to you, but homosexuality is the big gay.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I think it wasnt supposed to be a pride shop, because they wouldve called the shop like that.

Please stop claiming everything rainbow symbolizes lgbtq.

If you want an LGBT flag u should have bought the Hoodrat 2018 GST flag
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

troll post?

it's cute and you don't have to be gei to wear hats, but also idc. this is graal were talking about, read the newspapers; this is a baby game.
    in theory, u ain't meant to be talking about what type of soul-genitalia you have at all. -- also u don't like gei men?

It's also just not a pride shop..?
    It's quite just called the rainbow shop, it isnt meant to be a symbol of us homogaysapiens, a rainbow is a rainbow and you getting upset by it isnt graals fault

Quote Originally Posted by yunknown View Post
    this is a baby game.
    Yes, a game where people literally tell each other to kill themselves and is a complete no man's land is a baby game loll

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Yes, a game where people literally tell each other to kill themselves and is a complete no man's land is a baby game loll
    I dont think they r supposed to say that

Hold up, I wish to dissect this post:

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyStoleYourGF View Post
    First of all, June is pride month, not July. Idk how you screwed that up.
    This is true. Pride Month is in June, not July.
    But shouldn't you be thankful for having a shop, instead of lashing out over a simple timing error?

Second of all, you had the AUDACITY to add to the already existing, terrible rainbow shop instead of making an ACTUAL pride shop?!
    Yes. Many pixelated games repeat GFXs to save time and resources. There is nothing wrong with this, considering the fact that our staff are VOLUNTEERS AND NOT PAID EMPLOYEES.

Honestly, I'm not even 100% sure if it's supposed to be pride themed. You made sure to not mention anything about pride or LGBTQ people, shoved it way off in southridge in a random building no one goes to, and waited until THE DAY pride month ended to release it.

There are no flags.
    There is no mentioned of LGBTQ people.
    There is no mention of pride anywhere, not even in the news post.
    Everything is rainbow themed, and if you are a member of the LGBTQ community you already know that the only people who ever use rainbow crap are cis gay men.

The LGBTQ community spans across an entire spectrum of sexualities and gender identities, and you couldn't even specify ONE OF THEM.
    Less than 6% of the global population identifies as a member of the LGBT community.
    Yet you guys get the full month of June, which is 8.3% of the year to represent yourselves.

You guys are overrepresented in our media, yet you blow a fuse when ONE game doesn't write "LGBTQ" on the outside of a shop? Okay.

I know this is purposeful, because you didn't wanna offend your community of edgy little 12 year olds that get angry when they see a woman in their vidya gaemz. we arent stupid. we can all see what you're doing.

This is pathetic, this is disgusting, and this is an obvious cashgrab. You clearly don't care about us, so stop pretending to. It makes me want to vomit.
    Also to anyone reading this that thinks I'm overreacting; idc
    Toxic posts like these make me happy that all of my applications to be a PR or a Mod were rejected, if these were the kind of people I'd be dealing with.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".