Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Forum Suggestions

Forum Suggestions

Hey! I'm currently listing down some minor ideas & cleaning we can do for the forums which we could do sometime soon. I was wondering if you guys have any ideas/suggestions/thoughts you'd like to share related to the forums be it huge or small feel free to voice it out as we will be looking at each and everyone one of these ideas and input is very much appreciated.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

More forum events to bring more people to the forums, or achievements that you complete on the forums that reward you in-game for completing them.

Similar to what Raphael said, events or competitions (i.e. art, GFX, the likes) would be really fun! Doing it regularly with somebody routinely on top of them would be great.
    :]

Enable players to use forums ingame (Can access it through menu) this will definitely make it alive

I'd love to see a connection between the forums and the actual game such as dropoffs or a quest in which you have to get I to the forums to get the next clue of some sort.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Enable players to use forums ingame (Can access it through menu) this will definitely make it alive
    I like this idea.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah1441 View Post
    I like this idea.
    I don't know if I'm creating this memory or not but I think it was already a thing that was worked on, though it barely worked for some reason (forgot the specifics).
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Add "Support Toonslab" Tab, soo players can directly get into Support System & too less users who uses forum just to complain bans with non-sense reasoning..
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Due to derailing threads, a thread in a thread. Allow players to make 'sub-comments' in people's comments. Therefore what we see on screen at first would be, hypothetically speaking, all related to the thread. Thus, anything off-topic can be considered as a warning.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Due to derailing threads, a thread in a thread. Allow players to make 'sub-comments' in people's comments. Therefore what we see on screen at first would be, hypothetically speaking, all related to the thread. Thus, anything off-topic can be considered as a warning.
    You mean like a facebook post?
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler