Thread: Jail improvement

Jail improvement

Okay many players complain why they jailed for no reason. Some of my in game friends experienced that so here's a somehow a solution for the confusion, why not when getting jailed there's a screenshot of the violation the players did just like in Era newspaper where you can click the photo so that there's a clear reason why they are in jailed. Hope to see this in future to avoid confusion.

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MustangXIV View Post
    Okay many players complain why they jailed for no reason. Some of my in game friends experienced that so here's a somehow a solution for the confusion, why not when getting jailed there's a screenshot of the violation the players did just like in Era newspaper where you can click the photo so that there's a clear reason why they are in jailed. Hope to see this in future to avoid confusion.

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk
    I'm pretty sure staff are required to take a screenshot with gyazo then store the gyazo link in the players attributes via RC (Remote Control). That's how it used to be done I don't know if that's how they still do it that way. I would imagine they would.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    I'm pretty sure staff are required to take a screenshot with gyazo then store the gyazo link in the players attributes via RC (Remote Control). That's how it used to be done I don't know if that's how they still do it that way. I would imagine they would.
    What about jails related to hacking or macroing?

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    What about jails related to hacking or macroing?
    Gyazo has a gif version that lets you take take short 7 second clips, they use this to record a player using hacks or macros.

We have means in which we collect evidence for almost all circumstances of jails. Depending on the offense, there are various processes we must go through to ensure we are properly punishing the player(s) and that we have enough evidence to justify a warning or jailing. There are always checks and balances for serious situations. On the off chance that a person does get falsely jailed, keeping in mind that in-game staff are separate/detached from account problems (and Toonslab), all the information is gathered which the staff has provided, the player has provided, and it goes from there. If a staff is aware that they have warned the incorrect person (which does happen -- we're only human!) we immediately notify a staff who can unjail and it is done as soon as possible, with the warning removed from the player's history.

I ensure you, although I cannot be too specific, the way we warn players almost always involves evidence taken in various forms. The system is imperfect, but we have many people on top of things simultaneously, and do our best to keep things fair, to use checks and balances, and to have as much logs and evidence as possible in the chance that something goes wrong.

It's always nice to hear ideas on how things can be improved, though, and I appreciate the insight. We know that nothing is perfect, but it is still nice to hear from the community about it.
    :]