Thread: Removes the nerf in mining

Removes the nerf in mining

I don't think it's fair to put nerf in mining, because you spend days and days going from lvl to get to lvl99, getting to that lvl is a very good reward, but now with this nerf this reward is not very good.
    Please remove this nerf.

agreed, they shouldn't have added a nerf to mining..

they literally turn hardships of people who reached 100 to a waste

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

rip those who reached lvl 200 even, all that hard work basically going to nothing

Mining shouldn’t never ever been that OP. Mining made the developers lose millions of dollars. The cap is justified. It should’ve never been that broken.

millions of what? Are we talking about real life or dollars in era? Because if it's in real life, gotta say that's an overstatement. Like seriously, how many people do you think have reached lvl 100? And most of them have been banned because they used macro.

They nerfed mining??? What a joke.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Lacolas420 View Post
    Mining shouldn’t never ever been that OP. Mining made the developers lose millions of dollars. The cap is justified. It should’ve never been that broken.
    As if about 1000 players reached level 100 lmao

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lacolas420 View Post
    You started a thread regarding about nerfing mining but not digging? Please justify it as digging can also compete with top miners, hey, a pre lvl 95 miner can't compete with just a newbie digger so why would you try to issue nerfing it?

Only like 10-15 people are that high of a level in mining. They spent years and years getting that high of a level. The daily cap should be 10k. 6k actually makes no sense.