Thread: I'm getting annoyed, make fishing BETTER PLEASE!

Angry I'm getting annoyed, make fishing BETTER PLEASE!

As we all know, era lags constantly. And that's a fact. I've noticed how dumb fishing is and most of the lvl 70+ players are just unofficial macro players.
    I know already that fishing is the way it is because we're just standing still in one place. But nonetheless, we still need to pay attention to fishing. Our eyes are literally still on the screen. And most of the time, era lags and that 0.5 second chance to get the fish goes away. Not only that, but I've noticed sometimes the fish goes up to 3 fake bites which is around 5 to 7 seconds long only for you to get a single trash or if you're lucky I guess an eel. Which is very bad because I'd rather just stick to trash picking if we gonna get trash as well in fishing.

Also, there is not much information on fishing. You say that bobbers doesn't do anything yet when you go to the Italy fishing shop, a sign says there that yellow bobber allows Tuna fish to be easily caught. So what about the other bobbers? I don't think reaching lvl 45 is even worth it if we're just gonna get a useless huge bobber. If I were you, I'd put different stats on those bobbers to make fishing more enjoyable. If you still think that fishing is an easy task, yeah it is, for macro players. But for devoted players like myself (As sad as it may be) we literally have to burn our damned eyes staring at the screen because we can't even look away to relax, otherwise we'd miss that fish.

And per level, can you please explain to us what levels even do in fishing, I know already that the higher the level, the more fishes you can get in 1 rod. But the fact that you get higher chance of eels n noobfish are still unclear. Like come on.. rods cost 250$ or 15 trochus in trades, and people normally just want a peaceful way to earn gralats/trochus.

Most of the problems that I said are probably the reason why the fishing community is shrinking. And if anyone says that I'm just trying to get easy gralats from fishing to avoid paying real money, bs, because I already used real money to buy some guns. I just think that fishing is a dumb job at the moment that needs some updates. Not to mention it doesn't even get any events unlike digging or trashpicking, mushroom picking.

It's really annoying me, and I just hope that fishing would be recognized more by the developers and would try to make it better, not easier, BETTER!

I think they do it on purpose/for a reason. Their goal is to GET you to buy more gralats, and buffing the jobs would therefore decrease the amount if gralat packs purchased = less money the game gets = a dead game