Thread: Connection era

Connection era

I’ve been trying to get on era but every time I do so, there’s a pop up saying that my internet connection isn’t working even though my internet connection is pretty strong and everything else works fine.

I have tried various things to try and fix my problem such as deleting the application and reinstalling it after a few days, restarting my phone and even my restarting my router. Nothing seems to work.

I sent an email to @[email protected] but they haven’t given me a reply and it’s been weeks. At last, I decided to come to this hoping that I can find a fix.

(Screenshot)

Update: Sent a ticket however haven’t received a reply yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by yiypyiy; 07-23-2020 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Connection error

You might've been IP blacklisted. I see no other reason for this to happen rather than that, try logging on with a different device to see if other devices in your IP can log on Graal.

@x7xixi ;
    Already tried that on all the other devices in the house. The game doesn’t work either way.

Quote Originally Posted by yiypyiy View Post
    @x7xixi ;
    Already tried that on all the other devices in the house. The game doesn’t work either way.

Try loading up another Graal server such as Classic or Ol West. If it still doesn't work on any other devices in your household, then your IP has most-definitely been blacklisted by some sort of Global Staff. Getting blacklisted doesn't necessarily mean you get banned/jailed, but your IP connection has been severed to Graal's servers entirely, unless they reinstate that connection. For now, I suggest trying to use your mobile data to attempt to log on, or trying to see if you can log on using another household's connection.

Quote Originally Posted by x7xixi View Post
    Try loading up another Graal server such as Classic or Ol West. If it still doesn't work on any other devices in your household, then your IP has most-definitely been blacklisted by some sort of Global Staff. Getting blacklisted doesn't necessarily mean you get banned/jailed, but your IP connection has been severed to Graal's servers entirely, unless they reinstate that connection. For now, I suggest trying to use your mobile data to attempt to log on, or trying to see if you can log on using another household's connection.
    Tried all graal servers, none of them work on my phone and other devices in my household. Also, I tried using mobile data but that doesn’t work either. It sucks, I’m just trying to play a game lol.

Quote Originally Posted by yiypyiy View Post
    Tried all graal servers, none of them work on my phone and other devices in my household. Also, I tried using mobile data but that doesn’t work either. It sucks, I’m just trying to play a game lol.

Wait for a few days/weeks. Global staff might've blacklisted you for a reason that they're looking into.

Check your WiFi router settings.
    If the NAT type is closed, then you can not play the game, same for most other online games like PUBG.
    Try to log in using cellular data if you dont want to fix your NAT

Quote Originally Posted by kaiZer View Post
    Check your WiFi router settings.
    If the NAT type is closed, then you can not play the game, same for most other online games like PUBG.
    Try to log in using cellular data if you dont want to fix your NAT
    Apparently cellular data doesn't work for him aswell. So it seems that this isn't a connection problem.

Professional Network Admin here, following information is provided with the intention of offering help.

I use a simple straightforward way to check the connection directly with the Era server. Open command prompt and type ping 167.114.51.244. That is the direct IP address of the server. If you get replies from the server it means the connection is working and you shouldn't be bothering the toonslab staff about it.

Cheers,
    Painzer Faust