Thread: Graal Playerworlds

Newcomer

Graal Playerworlds

Today I logged onto Playerworlds for the first time in awhile and although it's a ghost town, I still really enjoy the atmosphere and the difference of each server as compared to mobile Graal. Clearly the idea of promoting Playerworlds has been out the window for the last 10 years or so for many reasons, but I'd like to encourage the general iEra population to just try it out. After talking to a handful of players, very few were aware of the client that I envision Graal itself as. I'd just like to make it known that this client exists and is the foundation of Graal itself.

Here's the download link if you're unaware of it's existence: https://www.graalonline.com/playerworlds/downloads/

My apologies if this is in the wrong section.

Era's fun, met some well-known names, surprised theyre still playing the game. Even though the numbers are less than a hundred, I guess toxic players will still be there. Dude tried kill me but he cant even hit me, he got mad lol called me a runner, like I can fight back with my playtime of less than an hour. Ahh what a guy.

If youre looking for something new, I really recommend trying playerworlds.