Thread: Buff fishing ideas!

Buff fishing ideas!

Buff fishing, listen to the community! I’m level 61 and I don’t make a lot of money from fishing. Level 70 is the max level. It’s so annoying hooking $6tires, $5broken bottles, and $4tadpoles. The chances of catching trash and tadpoles should decrease each time you level up. This would make more sense... hopefully fishing gets updated soon. Many players have been saying “buff fishing” in feedback and it still hasn’t been buffed. Here are other things I want:
    -Achievements
    -Rewards like hats or new type of tool to catch fish
    -Add new fishes
    -Make fish grab the bobber faster every time you level up
    -Chance of catching more than one fish at a time

I haven't thought deeply about how fishing could be buffed but yeah, it really needs a little overlook and improvement.

Yes so the macro fisher (fun fact they use 2 accs to fish by using 2 different broswers/emulators) can get even more fish per day and ruin trade tables by flooding it with even more fish
    It's kinda amazing how all admins just watch them do it and since they have a drag detection/fish detection most admins are actually naive enough to believe that those guys are legit
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    Yes so the macro fisher (fun fact they use 2 accs to fish by using 2 different broswers/emulators) can get even more fish per day and ruin trade tables by flooding it with even more fish
    Even though what you've said is completely out of hand, you answered your own statement; admins.