Thread: Minho , If forums isnt the place to discuss Account problems then where is?

Question Minho , If forums isnt the place to discuss Account problems then where is?

I got rejected by over 60 admins in game and like 6 blocked me.
    All the emails i sent the past 3 years arent being looked into.

This is the only place , my last hope to get my account back.
    what would u do if ur hard work gets deleted for no reason?
    i never got warned ,jailed, banned. i was just a normal player trying to have fun /grind then one day i stopped getting verification emails. and support isnt helping me

ts easy they could get me my account back by for example switching my email to a new onee...

: D Cheer up, don't be sad, my friend

Unfortunately, switching emails are only possible via toonslab under special circumstances, and since they aren't replying to you (or did once and didn't work) hence why you resided for the forums, while it is a good idea to talk about the issue here, it's not much of an eye catcher for high staff since by the rules, it isn't supposed to be discussed here. On the other hand, you may be able to message them in-game, you may talk to a PR to forward the message to a higher staff, or you may message a higher staff immediately and they might forward to whoever is concerned. Though I won't get your hopes high, every staff gets tons of messages a second, so it won't get this attention it needs.
    Good Luck, I hope you'll be able to get your account back!
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Closing this thread. If it's any help I forwarded your thread to higher staff if anyone can provide assistance they'll reach out.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029