Thread: Bug report - help me pls

Exclamation Bug report - help me pls

I wanted someone to please help me. I've been playing this game since 2012 and I've never faced a similar problem, I just can't play it since I changed my phone (Moto G7 plus / Motorola). with this bug in which everything decreases it is impossible to have good gameplay, kill and want to continue playing. someone tell me how can i solve this please? NOTE: I already changed the DPI and nothing has changed
    NOTE 2: I saw that I can't send prints here, so anyone who can have a solution to make my game icons normal contact discord, Potsu #1460

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tei Shomei View Post
    I wanted someone to please help me. I've been playing this game since 2012 and I've never faced a similar problem, I just can't play it since I changed my phone (Moto G7 plus / Motorola). with this bug in which everything decreases it is impossible to have good gameplay, kill and want to continue playing. someone tell me how can i solve this please? NOTE: I already changed the DPI and nothing has changed
    NOTE 2: I saw that I can't send prints here, so anyone who can have a solution to make my game icons normal contact discord, Potsu #1460
    By “everything decreases” do you mean that the game on your screen looks too small?

all icons in the game are small, and it's impossible to play, even selecting weapons is impossible

Banned
    all icons in the game are small, and it's impossible to play, even selecting weapons is impossible
    Can you go to settings and increase the size of the icons? It should be somewhere in control settings and it lets you adjust button, text and icon size. Give it a go and tell me if something changed.

it didn't help, can you send me a message on Discord so I can show the prints?

Banned
    it didn't help, can you send me a message on Discord so I can show the prints?
    I sent you a friend request.