Thread: Lost acc

Unhappy Lost acc

I got a complicated problem here about "Lost account" so at 2014 i link first era acc named "Rex" using my father email to play era till i got 5k+ hours and maybe around 2015/2016 i quited and start to prepare for my college. So i quit for a while and then i came back to era at 2017/2018 and try to identify my father's old yahoo mail to link bank to my first acc. Then i ask my father whts the verification number to verify the email. and my father said he had changed the number few years ago. And at the end i cant re-identify to play era with that acc anymore. I can provide some informatiin about my acc like email address, what my last ip address,what country i played in tht acc, how many hours, what last costume i used, what event items he got so far, its been more than 2 years ive been list my first rex acc. For this case I've sent ticket to toonslab and its useless just like wht floopy said. A graal era youtuber who got his acc too with the same Lost ACC cause cant access email Problem too and his acc back cause its solved by (imask). Please if you read this. Can you please contact higher staff to tell my problem im facing rn. Sorry bothering you and thank you so much for your time to read all this long text sir. I LOVE ERA SO MUCH IM A 2014 PLAYER. ITS MY CHILDHOOD GAME

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinelim View Post
    I got a complicated problem here about "Lost account" so at 2014 i link first era acc named "Rex" using my father email to play era till i got 5k+ hours and maybe around 2015/2016 i quited and start to prepare for my college. So i quit for a while and then i came back to era at 2017/2018 and try to identify my father's old yahoo mail to link bank to my first acc. Then i ask my father whts the verification number to verify the email. and my father said he had changed the number few years ago. And at the end i cant re-identify to play era with that acc anymore. I can provide some informatiin about my acc like email address, what my last ip address,what country i played in tht acc, how many hours, what last costume i used, what event items he got so far, its been more than 2 years ive been list my first rex acc. For this case I've sent ticket to toonslab and its useless just like wht floopy said. A graal era youtuber who got his acc too with the same Lost ACC cause cant access email Problem too and his acc back cause its solved by (imask). Please if you read this. Can you please contact higher staff to tell my problem im facing rn. Sorry bothering you and thank you so much for your time to read all this long text sir. I LOVE ERA SO MUCH IM A 2014 PLAYER. ITS MY CHILDHOOD GAME
    You should send a support ticket here again= https://support.toonslab.com/ You need to show evidence such as Graal ID and old email to prove that the account belongs to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    You should send a support ticket here again= https://support.toonslab.com/ You need to show evidence such as Graal ID and old email to prove that the account belongs to you.
    i did on june 2019, they got nothing to help

Banned
    i did on june 2019, they got nothing to help
    Submit another one and see if they reply back within a couple of weeks. If they haven’t replied, it could mean that they can’t help you but if you have and provide enough evidence to show that the account belongs to you, you should be able to get your account back.

Submit another one and see if they reply back within a couple of weeks. If they haven’t replied, it could mean that they can’t help you but if you have and provide enough evidence to show that the account belongs to you, you should be able to get your account back.
    hmm how to tell about those evidences, i cant access my email. and i dont know my GraalID, but i know my last ip cause my wifi and last country ip is still the same cause its 2014 ago

Banned
    hmm how to tell about those evidences, i cant access my email. and i dont know my GraalID, but i know my last ip cause my wifi and last country ip is still the same cause its 2014 ago
    Mention your IP just in case but unless your IP is the same as it was 4-5 years ago, which is probably unlikely, it may not count as evidence. Ip changes over time, for example when you change cables, router etc. Every router has a unique IP address but again as I mentioned it may not count as a source of evidence because it may change over time. If you don’t have your Graal ID, you should mention any evidence that you think is relevant such as the old email, the date when the account was made, gangs that you were recruited to, etc. Graal ID is important as it’s hidden and only the account owner can see it. That’s why it is important to remember it.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the solution. Try sending a support ticket once again. If they don’t respond again then they probably can’t help you. In this case you should contact your email supplier. They might help you access the old email, therefore you will be able to access your account.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 08-21-2020 at 08:00 AM.

Mention your IP just in case but unless your IP is the same as it was 4-5 years ago, which is probably unlikely, it may not count as evidence. Ip changes over time, for example when you change cables, router etc. Every router has a unique IP address but again as I mentioned it may not count as a source of evidence because it may change over time. If you don’t have your Graal ID, you should mention any evidence that you think is relevant such as the old email, the date when the account was made, gangs that you were recruited to, etc. Graal ID is important as it’s hidden and only the account owner can see it. That’s why it is important to remember it.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the solution. Try sending a support ticket once again. If they don’t respond again then they probably can’t help you. In this case you should contact your email supplier. They might help you access the old email, therefore you will be able to access your account.
    updated, ik whts Date dand year first connected era with facebook to get the facebook gun and axe now after i log in to my daddy 's facebook and see the game info history and theres a user id data tht is written on graal era in my facebook. i can access facebook cause the phone number is in use by me. not with the phone number from yahoomail which i cant login cause the phone number on email is lost already so i cant view my yahoo mail to identify my era. but now i know more information about my old era acc which is 1)Date i first connected era with my facebook, my graal user id from facebook which is also my GraalID written there). i just want my old 2014 childhood account back . Ploopy (youtuber) got the same issue with me about LOST EMAIL issue before and its solved by imask. Please help me.. all i want is my old acc back. nothing more . i can provide alot of proof tht i own tht acc
    https://youtu.be/rTLSNoMH1jw

Banned
    updated, ik whts Date dand year first connected era with facebook to get the facebook gun and axe now after i log in to my daddy 's facebook and see the game info history and theres a user id data tht is written on graal era in my facebook. i can access facebook cause the phone number is in use by me. not with the phone number from yahoomail which i cant login cause the phone number on email is lost already so i cant view my yahoo mail to identify my era. but now i know more information about my old era acc which is 1)Date i first connected era with my facebook, my graal user id from facebook which is also my GraalID written there). i just want my old 2014 childhood account back . Ploopy (youtuber) got the same issue with me about LOST EMAIL issue before and its solved by imask. Please help me.. all i want is my old acc back. nothing more . i can provide alot of proof tht i own tht acc
    https://youtu.be/rTLSNoMH1jw
    Send a support ticket again with the evidence. Once the ticket has been reviewed, you should be contacted by a staff member and they will help you get your account back.

i did like 10 times, i hope so.

- - - Updated - - -

i did like 10 times, i hope so.
    Update, I"Lost email" that cause me cant re-identify my era to another mobile cause i cant login to email to reidentify my era acc to another mobile. my old ipad has era tht still identified with this broken email and hasnt got revoked yet. thts why i cant do anything in this case. once again i still has access to this "broken email" acc on my ipad. i already provide toonslab my :

Email
    GraalID
    Last IP Address
    Date connected era to Facebook
    Online Hours
    Language
    Gralats
    Slot 1
    Slot 2
    Hat