Thread: Guns/Rewards Admin

Guns/Rewards Admin

As the years go by, majority of the things that made the game enjoyable, and what it is now are slowly dwindling away due to anyone stepping up, and taking the role of them; specifically pking, and sparring rewards. I know Bitz was in charge of majority of the things ive stated, so i ask is there any way possibly that a new admin could be hired in his position; im not here to complain about the changes hes made throughout the years; i agree with majority of them, but graal has changed, and certain aspects of the game are extremely unbalanced, like the spar rewards vs plasma guns. As ive stated before im not here to complain about how much better some of the weapons are than the current spar/ pk rewards; id like to suggest hiring a temp or possibly a perm admin who would be in charge in making weapons for pking, and sparring, and only that; they wouldn't be able to make any changes to the gun stats of the current rewards that we already have. I might be asking for a lot but returning to the roots of the game wouldn't hurt; its as if the spar, and pking community are being purposely neglected. There are many OG players who still play, and are very experienced when it comes to gfx, and have came up with well-rounded ideas that would suite the current day era. Would there be any staff willing to step up, and take the role? A nice complex update would be appreciated, and i know the pking community deserves one as well.
    Last edited by issamerKK; 08-23-2020 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Grammar fix

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by issamerKK View Post
    As the years go by, majority of the things that made the game enjoyable, and what it is now are slowly dwindling away due to anyone stepping up, and taking the role of them; specifically pking, and sparring rewards. I know Bitz was in charge of majority of the things ive stated, so i ask is there any way possibly that a new admin could be hired in his position; im not here to complain about the changes hes made throughout the years; i agree with majority of them, but graal has changed, and certain aspects of the game are extremely unbalanced, like the spar rewards vs plasma guns. As ive stated before im not here to complain about how much better some of the weapons are than the current spar/ pk rewards; id like to suggest hiring a temp or possibly a perm admin who would be in charge in making weapons for pking, and sparring, and only that; they wouldn't be able to make any changes to the gun stats of the current rewards that we already have. I might be asking for a lot but returning to the roots of the game wouldn't hurt; its as if the spar, and pking community are being purposely neglected. There are many OG players who still play, and are very experienced when it comes to gfx, and have came up with well-rounded ideas that would suite the current day era. Would there be any staff willing to step up, and take the role? A nice complex update would be appreciated, and i know the pking community deserves one as well.
    When it comes to making weapons it’s very complicated. You have to choose the damage, clip size, freeze rate, fire rate etc. This can’t be done by anyone. You have to have experience and have a very good knowledge about the in-game mechanics so that you can do your job properly. That’s why I don’t think there are a lot of candidates that can take the job. That’s why Bitz Sam has been in charge for a long time and as he’s the best and most experienced at it, who could replace him?

If bitzsam is still actively involved with making gun stats then there would be no reason to suggest anyone new, but if he isn’t I’d like to suggest junz or jeff temporarily; I know they have their plates full as it is, and ofc they’d have to agree to it as well, but they’ve both shown that they can make guns that would cater to both sparring, and pking communities with the feedback of the players in their respective categories. Im not asking for monthly updates; all i ask is for complex, and pking to get some type of update; preferably a gun update, but if that isn't possible then how about making more gun challenges, and having permanent reward rooms that go with the skins as well. For example, m4, as far as ive been on this game the m4 has been the go-to gun for complex that signifies fairness; with that being said there would be five rooms going in increments of 2.5k; starting off with the first room being 500 m4 wins to get new players more involved, and for them to not feel discouraged by seeing a high amount of wins required to obtain the further skins; as we go on the other rooms themes would be bronze, silver/platinum, then id suggest gold but since theres already a gold m4 maybe a ruby/amethyst skin, and then finally a diamond m4 skin to top it off; I’d also like hats to be incorporated into the rooms as well by hosting a gfx competition for them. I understand what im asking for is a lot, but its about time we get some type of update; id definitely feel as if it'd satisfy a lot of the old players, and possibly even bring back some.

If bitzsam is still actively involved with making gun stats then there would be no reason to suggest anyone new, but if he isn’t I’d like to suggest junz or jeff[...]
    One of the craziest ideas ever. No plz.

i was going to suggest you but I couldn’t find you, but yet again I don’t know if you have a pc. Rather have them give us something than nothing at all

i was going to suggest you but I couldn’t find you, but yet again I don’t know if you have a pc. Rather have them give us something than nothing at all
    What do you mean? For such an important role they only hire pepz from their sphere of friendships/trust (even if the person doesn't have any experience at all LOL)
    Last edited by JimmY1809; 08-24-2020 at 07:29 PM.

To be quite honest if that role is ever given out, I personally don't think it would be to someone that is new- but rather someone that has been in the team for a while that has experience (as Sam explained) on how to work with the guns and balancing them out properly (at this point with the graphics team, there is no need for the guns admin to have any experience with graphics).

We are always working on new stuff for everyone, but note that some things can take more time than others- specially with the lack of a gun admin.