Thread: Guns/Rewards Admin

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Guns/Rewards Admin

As the years go by, majority of the things that made the game enjoyable, and what it is now are slowly dwindling away due to anyone stepping up, and taking the role of them; specifically pking, and sparring rewards. I know Bitz was in charge of majority of the things ive stated, so i ask is there any way possibly that a new admin could be hired in his position; im not here to complain about the changes hes made throughout the years; i agree with majority of them, but graal has changed, and certain aspects of the game are extremely unbalanced, like the spar rewards vs plasma guns. As ive stated before im not here to complain about how much better some of the weapons are than the current spar/ pk rewards; id like to suggest hiring a temp or possibly a perm admin who would be in charge in making weapons for pking, and sparring, and only that; they wouldn't be able to make any changes to the gun stats of the current rewards that we already have. I might be asking for a lot but returning to the roots of the game wouldn't hurt; its as if the spar, and pking community are being purposely neglected. There are many OG players who still play, and are very experienced when it comes to gfx, and have came up with well-rounded ideas that would suite the current day era. Would there be any staff willing to step up, and take the role? A nice complex update would be appreciated, and i know the pking community deserves one as well.
    Last edited by issamerKK; 08-23-2020 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Grammar fix