Thread: Racist/Pathetic Admins.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Racist/Pathetic Admins.

So as everyone is aware theres a "BlackLivesMatter" movement that has become very popular over the past months. And I can see the reasoning behind it. People want others to know that People of Color are just as important as everyone else. Recently a 5 year old white child was executed by being shot in the head, while PLAYING in his front yard. It wasn't crossfire (i don't think so at least) and I even saw someone on facebook say "Blew his little white privileged brains clean out of his head" And this is purely disgusting. So with Black criminals being killed and people supporting a movement about it, i figured a young white innocent child being murdered in cold blood deserves to be supported and there would be no issues with it. So seeing as theres a BlackLivesMatter gang on Era, i figured I'd make a WhiteLivesMatter gang as well. And all was fine until sometime today or yesterday when an admin renamed my gang. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my gang name and it is beyond insane that someone would rename it. The only reason it was renamed is because whoever did so is a racist/pathetic pig. And honestly if they can't respect someones opinion for supporting an innocent child being executed, then they do NOT fit in any place as an admin. If any admins see this i would appreciate you checking who changed the gang name (if possible) and take it up with that kids superior. Racist pigs don't need to be in positions of power.

I’ll look into more and let you know if I come across anythung, if you want to discuss this with a staff member, make sure it’s a higher up, and it may possibly be fixed. We don’t know for certain what could’ve happened so let’s not call generalise and call ALL admins racist. And if you’ve possibly got some pictures of your gang or gang name it would possibly be useful as proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysoss View Post
    I’ll look into more and let you know if I come across anythung, if you want to discuss this with a staff member, make sure it’s a higher up, and it may possibly be fixed. We don’t know for certain what could’ve happened so let’s not call generalise and call ALL admins racist. And if you’ve possibly got some pictures of your gang or gang name it would possibly be useful as proof.
    Sorry if i gave off the "all admins are racist" vibe. i don't know what made you think i meant that but thats not at all what i meant. I meant just the one single admin. And even then they might not be racist, possibly just pathetic or they just don't know how to do their job. Anyways thank you for looking into it. I renamed it back to "WhiteLivesMatter" so you can view the gang that way easily
    Last edited by Frozenshadow; 08-28-2020 at 12:02 PM.

Development Team
    I think what the issue here is that people only see the outside of things, they hear about this movement to support a group of people and they're instantly all about it. I don't think much research goes into what happens behind the scenes, and it is something that everyone should work on and look into. I'm sorry this upset you, but lets not just jump to conclusions. I'm 110% positive they didn't know.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    I think what the issue here is that people only see the outside of things, they hear about this movement to support a group of people and they're instantly all about it. I don't think much research goes into what happens behind the scenes, and it is something that everyone should work on and look into. I'm sorry this upset you, but lets not just jump to conclusions. I'm 110% positive they didn't know.
    While i agree with your point, i also think it shouldn't matter what it's specifically about. If you just read the gang name it's not racist, and it's supporting human kind. Just as is Black Lives Matter. So i really don't see why anyone would assume it needs changed even without knowing the point of the gang

Closing this thread. The issue will be discussed within the staff team.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029