So as everyone is aware theres a "BlackLivesMatter" movement that has become very popular over the past months. And I can see the reasoning behind it. People want others to know that People of Color are just as important as everyone else. Recently a 5 year old white child was executed by being shot in the head, while PLAYING in his front yard. It wasn't crossfire (i don't think so at least) and I even saw someone on facebook say "Blew his little white privileged brains clean out of his head" And this is purely disgusting. So with Black criminals being killed and people supporting a movement about it, i figured a young white innocent child being murdered in cold blood deserves to be supported and there would be no issues with it. So seeing as theres a BlackLivesMatter gang on Era, i figured I'd make a WhiteLivesMatter gang as well. And all was fine until sometime today or yesterday when an admin renamed my gang. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my gang name and it is beyond insane that someone would rename it. The only reason it was renamed is because whoever did so is a racist/pathetic pig. And honestly if they can't respect someones opinion for supporting an innocent child being executed, then they do NOT fit in any place as an admin. If any admins see this i would appreciate you checking who changed the gang name (if possible) and take it up with that kids superior. Racist pigs don't need to be in positions of power.