So fish macros seem to be getting really popular again lol. I want you to just take the time to wander the Italy GMAP and take a look at the big amount of obvious alt accounts with private stats just casting away at fishes non stop. Not many people have the marbles to fish under their real in game names WONDER WHY. Italy is the most “profitable” area for fishing due to the better fish. The more sneaky ones will be on the main GMAP since there’s water all over the map. Reports don’t really do much since we don’t always have a PR online. This fish macro thing is as easy as create a new acc and buy some rods, set the macro up in your choice of spot. After you’re done abandon the account entirely and keep the fish is what I’ve seen done. A good example is today’s top fisher on scoreboard #9 someone abandoned that account’s player name under “bless” 200+ days ago. I’m assuming they tried to frame me but none of my accounts have ever touched any fish in trade logs. My main question honestly is why is a non PK zone map like Italy the most rewarding spot for fish lol?

Here’s a list of ideas I have for fishing to make it a lil more rewarding or to kill off macros a little more:

-script Italy GMAP to send you to that water fountain AFK zone with Reno Dorvay NPC in it once you stand in the same spot over 5 mins.

-remove rarer fish from Italy and add it to PK zones on main iEra GMAP

-fishing event with baddies like we’ve had in the past or just add baddies to Italy fishing alone so it doesn’t take a big chunk at server CPU

-make Italy GMAP a PK zone

-remove level 75 cap maybe extend it a little more and then rewards

-introduce deep sea fishing since we are able to dive and use underwater levels, would be a neat thing to do with new fishes, perhaps a new way to fish.

Please share ya thoughts with me