Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Digging macro

Digging macro

These spots are the main spots for macro diggers
    to do their thing. Atleast move it upward or better remove it since admins cant get these macro diggers caught in action. There are lots of players I know were doing macro on these spots and admins just cant get them caught.These had been popular and It ruins the game's fairness so I guess the best way to stop them is to get rid of their favorite macro spots. I hope higher admins would take an action.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizu Zumi View Post
    These spots are the main spots for macro diggers
    to do their thing. Atleast move it upward or better remove it since admins cant get these macro diggers caught in action. There are lots of players I know were doing macro on these spots and admins just cant get them caught.These had been popular and It ruins the game's fairness so I guess the best way to stop them is to get rid of their favorite macro spots. I hope higher admins would take an action.

The only thing you can do to prevent macro users is by reporting them and online PR will take action. If those places are removed or monitored then they will just find a new place to macro so there is no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    The only thing you can do to prevent macro users is by reporting them and online PR will take action. If those places are removed or monitored then they will just find a new place to macro so there is no difference.
    I guess that wouldnt stop "All" macro diggers but it would lessen since thats the only most beneficial macro spot for diggers so im pretty sure there would be difference and also I've been reporting lots of them but none of them had been caught in action because they already know that they have to move after getting dragged to avoid suspicion

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizu Zumi View Post
    I guess that wouldnt stop "All" macro diggers but it would lessen since thats the only most beneficial macro spot for diggers so im pretty sure there would be difference and also I've been reporting lots of them but none of them had been caught in action because they already know that they have to move after getting dragged to avoid suspicion

Since you have reported players and they haven’t been caught, are you sure that they are actually using macros? It’s hard to tell if you use macros as they are digging in a small spot. They might not be using macros at all.

Just accept the fact that Era is dead lol usd and macro fishing, mining, digging ruin Trade Tables while hackers/vpners ruin Spar
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    Since you have reported players and they haven’t been caught, are you sure that they are actually using macros? It’s hard to tell if you use macros as they are digging in a small spot. They might not be using macros at all.
    Thats the reason why that certain spot is the most beneficial for them because its a small spot and its "hard to tell" for the admins if they're using macros and thats why they should atleast move those trees up a bit or remove the trees which is their most beneficial spot

And if you ever have time try observing those people digging at that spot they even use other accounts using other devices macroed to kill their crabs

Wow so sad. I loved digging on these spots.

Digging macro

Crabs should be enough though, they spawn randomly + have a random chance to drop crab shell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Digging macros where more worrisome when the new digging event was going on a while back since shells went to inventory immediately. I feel like now that it’s back in a normal state it’s fine again. If you suspect someone of macro digging have you and a friend dig on top of them and overwhelm them with crabs

Quote Originally Posted by Nukie Diaz1712 View Post
    Crabs should be enough though, they spawn randomly + have a random chance to drop crab shell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They also use other acc/devices macroed to kill their crabs and that certain spot doesnt drop crab shells