Thread: Arcade team?

Question Arcade team?

Can there be a team to add new arcade games, since right now arcade is just a husk of what it used to be, probably due to the lack of games

If an arcade team isn't possible, can I at least help make more games, and if it's already a thing, can I still help?

Like it's honestly sad just seeing a big blue structure sitting there with no activity, kinda like most of the one off buildings on the map. But I feel like there should be at least a new game a week/month and a new item week/month, if this idea actually gets somewhere maybe we could do one or two game specific items that you can only get with a certain score, hell even do arcade tournaments.

There's just so much lost potential in that big blue box that it's just infuriating.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NootTheNewt View Post
    Can there be a team to add new arcade games, since right now arcade is just a husk of what it used to be, probably due to the lack of games

If an arcade team isn't possible, can I at least help make more games, and if it's already a thing, can I still help?

Like it's honestly sad just seeing a big blue structure sitting there with no activity, kinda like most of the one off buildings on the map. But I feel like there should be at least a new game a week/month and a new item week/month, if this idea actually gets somewhere maybe we could do one or two game specific items that you can only get with a certain score, hell even do arcade tournaments.

There's just so much lost potential in that big blue box that it's just infuriating.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
    I am pretty sure there is an NPC statue near Arcade entrance which allows you to send suggestions to improve it. I am not sure if those suggestions get reviewed because arcade has not been updated for a long time. I agree it would be nice if new rewards and games were implemented as it would make arcade fun again.