Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Auction Item Graphics Contest!

[QUOTE=NaniRima;510256]For those type of effects you would need to provide them.

Btw this may be a stupid question. but does the effects that will be provided will be on a different image or just on the same image of the melee that we are working on?
    Disc: Rinz#9938

Are GIF templates allowed? For example I make a gun with a gif effect and the template has .gif extension, is that allowed?

Sent from my SM-T295 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SaimonZekhovbeep View Post
    Are GIF templates allowed? For example I make a gun with a gif effect and the template has .gif extension, is that allowed?

Actually, I made a gun with GIF and people think GIF guns aren't possible in era. But I think it is since the GANI editor supports gif images if I'm not mistaken so I assumed that if gif sprites are possinle then gif guns are too? But I am still asking to make sure.

[QUOTE=RinzA;510260]
    Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    For those type of effects you would need to provide them.

Btw this may be a stupid question. but does the effects that will be provided will be on a different image or just on the same image of the melee that we are working on?
    Vera does it separately, usually different image per frame.

[QUOTE=RinzA;510260]
    Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    For those type of effects you would need to provide them.

They can be all together. Depends on the type of effect.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, they are allowed.

Can we make two templates for one item when the template is already getting too big?

i miss esmeree she would of killed this event

Final question. Should we also gani the effects or only do it if it is some thing complicated?
    Hey, I'm Unknown

Can we make two templates for one item when the template is already getting too big?

Yes that’s fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iShadow View Post
    Final question. Should we also gani the effects or only do it if it is some thing complicated?
    It’s a graphics contest, no need to make the gani.

About the effect, should we also make the muzzle flash for guns? Or can you just use Bitzsam's?