Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Auction Item Graphics Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadow View Post
    If thats in auction it is OP for the animation to log off players with lag. I think it damage does not work sometimes but the animation is so strong. I am ready to see new auction weapons soon :0
    I just said it is not from auctions lol it is an exotic item, so there is not a lot of them around.

I see . Btw for the item submission do we have to gani items and do all that extra stuff or just create the item on template

Can bullets/projectiles have gif?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadow View Post
    I see . Btw for the item submission do we have to gani items and do all that extra stuff or just create the item on template
    You only need to make the graphics, we'll be in charge of the ganis so no need to worry on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flipoy View Post
    Can bullets/projectiles have gif?
    yes

So for the muzzle flash, do i have to make it glow to make it look natural or will the gani team take care of that, i tried making it glow a bit on my own.

I already submitted twice . And lately I been reworking on 2 guns of mine . What if I submitted for the 3rd time will it be considered spam?

Quote Originally Posted by SuraSabre View Post
    I already submitted twice . And lately I been reworking on 2 guns of mine . What if I submitted for the 3rd time will it be considered spam?
    Well, the only reason why I added this rule was because some people were submitting 10+ emails, some within 30 min lol it makes it hard to organize everything or know what the person is turning in or isn't. I would just keep it less than 3-4 emails. I don't mind if it is to fix something, or if you want to add one last melee or something.

Can i submit the animations as PNG files and will you make it into MNG?

I sent in my gun but now that I see you guys mentioning it, I had completely forgot to add the bullet projectiles and firing animation rip for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipoy View Post
    Can i submit the animations as PNG files and will you make it into MNG?
    If it is for a certain animation you can turn in the png with the frames, if not you have to turn it in as its proper file type.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naeru Laur View Post
    I sent in my gun but now that I see you guys mentioning it, I had completely forgot to add the bullet projectiles and firing animation rip for me.
    You can fix it, just resend everything together.