Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Auction Item Graphics Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Player0329 View Post
    About the effect, should we also make the muzzle flash for guns? Or can you just use Bitzsam's?
    One rule states everything has to be your own work 100%, so yeah..

Regardless tho can we Still Make the Graphics and Ganis ?

Quote Originally Posted by SuraSabre View Post
    Regardless tho can we Still Make the Graphics and Ganis ?
    You are meant to do the graphics, that't what the contest is about. Ganis will be done by the staff team in accordance to what you want the gani to be like + any frames and effects you make.

Do I need to do the effects of the item, or just the appearance?

- - - Updated - - -

We need to make an example with effects or attack the items, for example, if I want to make a staff that releases a purple energy, do I need to make this attack?
    Another question, do I need to model my item in a separate image for each side, or can I place the item, along with the effects of the skills, along with the example in the game?
    Last question, does the background need to be green or transparent? it may be silly to ask, but I don't want to make mistakes!

Quote Originally Posted by SungJoo View Post
    Do I need to do the effects of the item, or just the appearance?

- - - Updated - - -

We need to make an example with effects or attack the items, for example, if I want to make a staff that releases a purple energy, do I need to make this attack?
    Another question, do I need to model my item in a separate image for each side, or can I place the item, along with the effects of the skills, along with the example in the game?
    Last question, does the background need to be green or transparent? it may be silly to ask, but I don't want to make mistakes!
    You need to provide all of the frames/effects, in order for us to make the ganis, you can just describe the type of gani you want. The item is meant to be 100% by you. Background has to be transparent.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    You need to provide all of the frames/effects, in order for us to make the ganis, you can just describe the type of gani you want. The item is meant to be 100% by you. Background has to be transparent.
    In that case could I resubmit my graphics, as I didn’t include a muzzle flash or anything along those lines

Can We Make Hats that Could go Along with out Items Or Not? Like how The Shrouded edge has one etc

Então... Eu estava fazendo meu item e na parte de recarregar o ataque dele (explicarei melhor ao enviar), tive que fazer ele recarregando em 8 imagens (se juntar, dar peã fazer um GIF...), sei que o concurso não é pra configurar o carregamento ou habilidade do item, mas como o recarregamento dele é diferente, não tem problema em fazer, certo?

- - - Updated - - -

or sorry, I forgot to translate my question, so here it goes:
    So ... I was making my item and in the part of reloading his attack (I'll explain it better when sending), I had to make him reload in 8 images (join, give to make a GIF ...), I know that the contest it’s not to configure the item’s loading or ability, but as it’s different, it’s okay to do it, right?

I made a staff its my first time?

- - - Updated - - -

I requested effects and the dmg and hp per sec can i request that?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudd View Post
    In that case could I resubmit my graphics, as I didn’t include a muzzle flash or anything along those lines
    Yes, please send all together.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SuraSabre View Post
    Can We Make Hats that Could go Along with out Items Or Not? Like how The Shrouded edge has one etc
    Yes, that’s fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SungJoo View Post
    Então... Eu estava fazendo meu item e na parte de recarregar o ataque dele (explicarei melhor ao enviar), tive que fazer ele recarregando em 8 imagens (se juntar, dar peã fazer um GIF...), sei que o concurso não é pra configurar o carregamento ou habilidade do item, mas como o recarregamento dele é diferente, não tem problema em fazer, certo?

- - - Updated - - -

or sorry, I forgot to translate my question, so here it goes:
    So ... I was making my item and in the part of reloading his attack (I'll explain it better when sending), I had to make him reload in 8 images (join, give to make a GIF ...), I know that the contest it’s not to configure the item’s loading or ability, but as it’s different, it’s okay to do it, right?
    You’re saying the reload is 8 frames long?