Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 90

Thread: Auction Item Graphics Contest!

  1. #61
    Do i have to make a sprite sheet of all the frames or can i just send separate png files for each frame?

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipoy View Post
    Do i have to make a sprite sheet of all the frames or can i just send separate png files for each frame?
    Sprite sheet, please DO NOT send them in separate files lol

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Sprite sheet, please DO NOT send them in separate files lol
    But what if the sprite frames are too big? Like for example the shrouded edge's sprites for the transformation when equipping, each frame has its own png file. But of course to make it more easier those frames are gonna have their own folder named with the ability and each frame are named according to which goes first to the last

    Sent from my SM-T295 using Tapatalk

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by SaimonZekhovbeep View Post
    But what if the sprite frames are too big? Like for example the shrouded edge's sprites for the transformation when equipping, each frame has its own png file. But of course to make it more easier those frames are gonna have their own folder named with the ability and each frame are named according to which goes first to the last

    Sent from my SM-T295 using Tapatalk
    That is fine, just put everything in one file. They all have to be in the same file, do not put them separate. Only actual effects like particles need to be on its own file.

  5. #65
    Hello, it's me again ... I wanted to say that I'm not able to make the background invisible, except that I realized that the items in the grail do not have an invisible background, so what should I do? Put a light green?

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by SungJoo View Post
    Hello, it's me again ... I wanted to say that I'm not able to make the background invisible, except that I realized that the items in the grail do not have an invisible background, so what should I do? Put a light green?
    It needs to be transparent/invisible.

  7. #67
    if we’re creating a weapon that includes 2 guns (for example a sniper and a pistol) do we include both guns on the same template, or on separate templates? (2 smaller files instead of 1 large)

  8. #68
    Hi, so I've finished designing my gun but I've got some things I'd like to clarify since I'm still a bit unsure on the rules and stuff. I've made a normal bullet firing gun that has a laser sight and a "special mode" which slightly changes the look of the gun and changes a small stat if allowed. I just want to know if I've made everything and haven't left anything out? I've done the graphics for: both reload and idle for ALL directions the player is looking at for both the normal state and the altered state of the gun (mode change), a muzzle flash, my own bullets, the gun's magazine (left+right perspective, for the reload animation), all directions for which the laser is pointing at and finally bullet shells/casing. I would like to know if i have left any important frames out? I've done as much research as I could about gun templates but am not 100% confident yet.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudd View Post
    if we’re creating a weapon that includes 2 guns (for example a sniper and a pistol) do we include both guns on the same template, or on separate templates? (2 smaller files instead of 1 large)
    separate is fine. Btw, just mentioning cuz you say "we", no teams are allowed.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by bocco View Post
    Hi, so I've finished designing my gun but I've got some things I'd like to clarify since I'm still a bit unsure on the rules and stuff. I've made a normal bullet firing gun that has a laser sight and a "special mode" which slightly changes the look of the gun and changes a small stat if allowed. I just want to know if I've made everything and haven't left anything out? I've done the graphics for: both reload and idle for ALL directions the player is looking at for both the normal state and the altered state of the gun (mode change), a muzzle flash, my own bullets, the gun's magazine (left+right perspective, for the reload animation), all directions for which the laser is pointing at and finally bullet shells/casing. I would like to know if i have left any important frames out? I've done as much research as I could about gun templates but am not 100% confident yet.
    No, you seem to have everything needed.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    separate is fine. Btw, just mentioning cuz you say "we", no teams are allowed.

    - - - Updated - - -



    No, you seem to have everything needed.
    Thank you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •