Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 84

Thread: Auction Item Graphics Contest!

  1. #11
    If were making a gun are we allowed to add our own ideas for attachments or a special ability (not the stats but what it looks like). Sorta like the pistols for the auction grenade launcher or having a melee w your gun.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by iShadow View Post
    Are you guys deciding on the due date?
    How many graphics will get selected?
    Both answers are in the thread, due date is the 27th of September and there are no limitations on how many will be selected.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Fze View Post
    If were making a gun are we allowed to add our own ideas for attachments or a special ability (not the stats but what it looks like). Sorta like the pistols for the auction grenade launcher or having a melee w your gun.
    If the item is possible and not super OP yes. But we will decide in the end if we will add the attachments or not.

  3. #13
    I got three questions!

    1.Am i allowed to add two special abilities for a gun? (doesnt change stats)

    2.what if we submitted a gun with a similar looks and names to already existing guns in era but we dont know?
    (Example: we submit a gun named M4a1 but there is already M4a3, but the stats and looks are different.)

    3.This is similar question as #2.
    Ak47 already existed, but i submitted a gun named Ak47 - Tactical. different stats also and with similar looks but the Elite one have attachments and special abilities.theyre allowed?

    - - - Updated - - -

    plus is it okay to send two files for a single gun? for the second ability of the gun
    i feel olD

  4. #14
    Old new player JimmY1809's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    464
    The current fashion now is adding ugly fictional guns ^
    Good to see someone willing to submit a real gun ;-)

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by nubidubi View Post
    I got three questions!

    1.Am i allowed to add two special abilities for a gun? (doesnt change stats)

    2.what if we submitted a gun with a similar looks and names to already existing guns in era but we dont know?
    (Example: we submit a gun named M4a1 but there is already M4a3, but the stats and looks are different.)

    3.This is similar question as #2.
    Ak47 already existed, but i submitted a gun named Ak47 - Tactical. different stats also and with similar looks but the Elite one have attachments and special abilities.theyre allowed?

    - - - Updated - - -

    plus is it okay to send two files for a single gun? for the second ability of the gun
    I would try to shy away from making guns that are already in game, even if they are meant to be real guns. It would kind of count as a skin, and I would love to see new stuff that we haven't seen in game already. This kind of applies the 2 questions, as for the third one, if we need more frames we would let u know (if the item is selected).

  6. #16
    I am not good in effects is there a team make the effects or i need to make it by myself

    Example of effects : (D3 Blast abillitie - Ragnarok Abillity - Diminision rifle Portals)

  7. #17
    Let me rephrase...

    1) Say I make a gun that blows you away. Will I find out that I am the winner on Sep 27, or will you let me know before that.....

    2) I did not ask how many graphics I can submit. Im asking how many are getting chosen as winners? Im sure you guys won’t end up choosing 10 graphics. So how many winner spots are available?

    If the item is possible and not super OP yes. But we will decide in the end if we will add the attachments or not.[/QUOTE]

    - - - Updated - - -

    Ignore the last part was supposed to be a reply to NaniRima

    - - - Updated - - -

    K nevermind.
    Hey, I'm Unknown

  8. #18
    Need gani too?

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by H E A R T View Post
    I am not good in effects is there a team make the effects or i need to make it by myself

    Example of effects : (D3 Blast abillitie - Ragnarok Abillity - Diminision rifle Portals)
    For those type of effects you would need to provide them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by iShadow View Post
    Let me rephrase...

    1) Say I make a gun that blows you away. Will I find out that I am the winner on Sep 27, or will you let me know before that.....

    2) I did not ask how many graphics I can submit. Im asking how many are getting chosen as winners? Im sure you guys won’t end up choosing 10 graphics. So how many winner spots are available?

    If the item is possible and not super OP yes. But we will decide in the end if we will add the attachments or not.

    1. You will find out until after the due date. The due date is there to let people know we are not accepting any more submissions. We should let the picked artists know not long after the due date.

    2. It is also in the main thread (please read it carefully) there are no limitations, so there are no "spots" to fill in. One could make it or ten could make it, it depends.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    The current fashion now is adding ugly fictional guns ^
    Good to see someone willing to submit a real gun ;-)
    Im one of those people who make real guns, i don't find fictional guns interesting.



    Delt Graphics Team

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •