Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Auction Item Graphics Contest!

It’s a different item, but don’t worry, if you put 0.05 seconds from one frame to the next (I don’t think there’s a problem around that), it will give you a nice recharge time between one shot and another.

Last thing can We Make the hat when Our Auction Item Gets Picked ? If that makes any Sense

Do i need to make every single frame of every gani effect (changing mode, skill, equiping animation, etc) and the attacking/slashing effect for my melee, or can i just make a frame/idea of how i want the effect animation to be and leave the rest to the staff?

Quote Originally Posted by SungJoo View Post
    It’s a different item, but don’t worry, if you put 0.05 seconds from one frame to the next (I don’t think there’s a problem around that), it will give you a nice recharge time between one shot and another.
    I still think that sounds like a lot for a recharge but ok

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SuraSabre View Post
    Last thing can We Make the hat when Our Auction Item Gets Picked ? If that makes any Sense
    No, you cannot add anything to the item/extras after the item is picked- unless it is a fix or something of that matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flipoy View Post
    Do i need to make every single frame of every gani effect (changing mode, skill, equiping animation, etc) and the attacking/slashing effect for my melee, or can i just make a frame/idea of how i want the effect animation to be and leave the rest to the staff?
    You have to send everything.

Is it fine if i make a hybrid weapon for example staff, and melee mixed together and i made a staff and melee but i didnt mixed it makes it 3 weapons?

did they added one of these new items already in auction? It is a sword with shield. That item made 3 or 4 of us in the bbz base relog off of graal. The animation on the weapon is really strong For some android devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Sashikizuu View Post
    Is it fine if i make a hybrid weapon for example staff, and melee mixed together and i made a staff and melee but i didnt mixed it makes it 3 weapons?
    I would only make it 2 in one, not 3 in one, that would be too much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadow View Post
    did they added one of these new items already in auction? It is a sword with shield. That item made 3 or 4 of us in the bbz base relog off of graal. The animation on the weapon is really strong For some android devices.
    No, the due date is until the 27th, we are not choosing until after the due date to give everyone a chance to participate.

What is this item sword and the shield ? It is Maybe admin weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadow View Post
    What is this item sword and the shield ? It is Maybe admin weapon
    I am unsure onto which you're referring to, but it may be the exotic item from last year.

If thats in auction it is OP for the animation to log off players with lag. I think it damage does not work sometimes but the animation is so strong. I am ready to see new auction weapons soon :0