Thread: 2 Ideas For Graal

Post 2 Ideas For Graal

1 - you can sell your trash with this
    IMG-20200915-WA0012.jpg

2 - New Job

Getting Newspaper Into the news machine
    IMG-20200915-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20200915-WA0010.jpg

More like you can throw items away using the trash bin but not get anything in return. The recycle shop, however, should have a bin that actually does return when recycling items.

As for the newspaper one, I think it'd be nice to have. Thinking of it similar to the mail job. Bonuses should be applied as well for delivering services simply because getting a short fluctuating price can get boring.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Hey I have an idea might be a good one it's for gangs: so I've been thinking about this and I think maybe we need to add more things to gangs and my idea is making bank raids where u can raid banks with ur gang and make money out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by jake from state View Post
    Hey I have an idea might be a good one it's for gangs: so I've been thinking about this and I think maybe we need to add more things to gangs and my idea is making bank raids where u can raid banks with ur gang and make money out of it.
    Dude, the admins don't care about anything related to the original concept behind Era and requires a lot of work.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Dude, the admins don't care about anything related to the original concept behind Era and requires a lot of work.
    Most of the dev team complete personal projects (except holiday shops), out of inspiration, until it either dies or gets completed. So who knows. Maybe a dev will be inspired for a new idea on this thread.
    'Do or do not; there is no try'