Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lag Abusers in Events

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lag Abusers in Events

So with Covid ruining my life i have decided to participate in events now. and what i have found it that in almost every team event there is a lag abuser / vpn user in a team. I understand people lag, i have 300-600 ping myself, but it disturbs peoples gameplay when people who are basically invincible and can teleport across the map take the flag in ctf. There are many prominent lag abusers in era which i wont name cus minho might go ape mode and close my thread, but admins refuse to take action against this and instead just say “ they have bad wifi”. If ur wifi is so trash that it literally disturbs the gameplay for 100+ people then tbh you should not even be allowed in events. so like... could you admins do something about it? cus their bad router and unstable wifi isnt supposed to make them godtier in team events.

absolutely! When I played spar events some years ago ( back in 2016-17) as far as I could remember, laggers are always at an advantage because we can't predict their positions. Catching these people are hard, and kicking them out of events when they already won through lagging is useless.

We should impose a tax on them for lagging. I would suggest 1 ec in tax each time they are found to be abusing lag.

I'm sure from their experience they would know for sure they lag and yet they still want to take the opportunity to win an event coin. There's a strong , compelling need for us to reverse such potential gains by taxing in the form of event coins.

1 ec is a deterrent and fair penalty.
    Last edited by LYK08; 09-17-2020 at 02:15 PM.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

If you're skilled enough, you can predict 90% of the times. ^

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    If you're skilled enough, you can predict 90% of the times. ^
    I don’t think you understand my issue. If it was just simple lag I would have no problem since it occurs to everyone. However, when the person is able to eat every bullet and not take damage it starts to become a serious problem. My problem isn’t with just random people who lag, it’s with the notorious VPN/lag abusers who always win ctf and ts. I don’t see how I would be able to predict where the lagger would be in a team based event. Multiple people who are skilled in this game can not compete with these lag abusers.

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    I don’t think you understand my issue. If it was just simple lag I would have no problem since it occurs to everyone. However, when the person is able to eat every bullet and not take damage it starts to become a serious problem. My problem isn’t with just random people who lag, it’s with the notorious VPN/lag abusers who always win ctf and ts. I don’t see how I would be able to predict where the lagger would be in a team based event. Multiple people who are skilled in this game can not compete with these lag abusers.
    Now I get it. But you know what? The adms don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Now I get it. But you know what? The adms don't care.
    You're always assuming

The truth yes. This game is like a decade old. Don't you think this is an issue that got touched multiple times? Especially since this is a worldwide game. People like to generalize every lagger as VPN user, when it simply is bad wifi.

I think you're missing the point. We're not talking about skills here.

Just because someome is not skilled enough doesnt mean that laggers could take advantage of them, and just because they are not skilled enough doesnt justify denying them a fair match.

Its like saying "oh the opposing soccer team isn't skilled enough lets do anything even if they have a bigger goalpost"

What about newbies? Its not very right for us to let them lose to laggers because they are inexperienced.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I think you're missing the point. We're not talking about skills here.

Just because someome is not skilled enough doesnt mean that laggers could take advantage of them, and just because they are not skilled enough doesnt justify denying them a fair match.

Its like saying "oh the opposing soccer team isn't skilled enough lets do anything even if they have a bigger goalpost"

What about newbies? Its not very right for us to let them lose to laggers because they are inexperienced.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    You're wrong. I didn't miss anything here. I just replied to the statement you made. Also, I didn't mean to justify what laggers do if that's what you're thinking.

Also again, what I said kind of replies itself; if you're skilled enough.

Vpn abusers definitely exist however im not sure if admins can confirm if it’s just a lagger or vpn abusers? Though IP changing constantly when events start is very suspicious and they can check that