Thread: Small Gun Update

Small Gun Update

Our developers fixed some in-game gun related bugs. The results of this fix gives some guns a faster fire rate and holding down the shoot button for full-automatic guns will make them fire as fast as tapping the fire button repeatedly.

Hope this information serves you guys well!
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Big Boss
    We've rolled back these fixes for now until we have more time to test possibly modify individual guns as needed. It is a fix we want to add again, but not at the expense of throwing gun stats out of balance.

Hello Hoyt, this isn’t related to the guns but it is related to the discussion of weapons. Will you guys be buffing and FIXING the keycard aegis shield @Hoyt? The item is very very buggy. Someone said that it is low priority but the item is very bad against most common melees. The shrouded edge is more of a exo/keycard tier item with its incredible stats. This needed to be addressed.

- - - Updated - - -

I also made a thread about all the issues related to the bugs the item has.

Hello, I would like to see a test server, where players can test and submit reports to staff. I would love to do that myself. I just want to help make the game more balanced. I am pretty sure a lot of veteran players would love to hop on a testbed server to help balance out and find the bugs and issues. Thank you for your hard work. Did the "fire rate" of the guns increase the bullet velocity too? if so, how about a little increase in movement speed too? with possibly potions, treadmills?

I will close this thread since the bugs are still in the process of being fixed. Seems like the thread may go off-topic.