Thread: EVENTS: Staff Stick Battle

Event Coin EVENTS: Staff Stick Battle

Too many admins are hosting SSB with about 80 players per set. First of all, it all relies on complete luck to get to the next round with that many people. Literally, I just spray and pray and keep pressing attack in random directions till either I get out or go on to the next round. All I'm asking for is to either move this event to chance since it truly does rely on pure luck to get to the next 2-3 rounds which would also provide a diversity of whats hosted in the skill category cause SSB is all thats ever hosted there now, or make admins host it at a cap of 30 people, MAX 40.

All the admins should be taught again about how to host an event. You guys should stop driving this game downhill

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    All the admins should be taught again about how to host an event. You guys should stop driving this game downhill
    Technically its allowed

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Technically its allowed
    Yeah it is, doesn't mean it works well though... alas, there are plenty of things in this game which are allowed but shouldn't be. Whatever, ranting here doesn't help at all so I'm stopping now

I personally dont agree about moving the event to chance, but you are right that 80 players are bit much for the small arena
    Hai C: