Thread: To the rich/successful traders

To the rich/successful traders

I have a couple questions about trades. I want to start trading to become profitable but their are a few parts I would like some info on.

1) When selling an ultra how long does it usually take to get an offer?

2) I have heard people talk about people who have lost over 300k tro in scams and I was wondering how to prevent these scams. I know some of the basic obvious ones but I have seen people glitch and stuff and I don’t want to fall into that trap.

3) How long does it take to grow your shells? My goal is one day to get a brella and I’m just curious how long it took you guys.

4) If you have any other tips and tricks please let me know!

I don’t know if these types of posts are annoying or anything so I’ll try not to do more of them but yall have really helped me get my items over the years with posts like these. Let me know if I should make these posts in other sections of the forum not just general era discussion.

Right ill Sum it up for you.
    Im SyrupX I used to trade quite a bit when I played Graal era managed to get myself up to 1mil+ in shells / items.

(1) Every Ultra has its own demands Ive owned most of them so I can run them down for you.
    When buying a Ultra you need to get in your head most likely you will probably hold it for longer then your average super , only a selected few are able to afford a Ultra & usually the selected few only buy the Ultra that takes interest to them , unless they are getting an absolute steal. Their is not a time I can give you for this since it can honestly be 1 day or sometimes up to 3 months.

(2) When it comes to scams you should probably just follow your gut. If something doesn't feel right about the trade don't do it.
    A few popular scams when I was around was the cover up the amount of shells scam , people giving out loans are always a scam , if someone messages you asking to do a glitch with them don't do it since 99% of the time their trying to scam you.

(3) This takes me back to question 1 their is no way you can predict how long it will take to hustle your shells. The only efficient way to keep your shells going up the same is by digging , when hustling it could take a couple of days to sell the item you just brought for 20k to end up selling it for 25k to profit 5k shells.
    Most of the time I made the most shells is when people were desperate for pure trochus or sellables because auctions were coming up so keep your eye out for those steals.

(4) The best tip I have for you is put in the time to the Events that come up / new auction items that come out. Take a gamble most of the time a new item rocks up on era from a auction or an event nobody knows the price of it & you can usually get it for quite cheap. A few Christmases ago I brought the new reapers of torment that came out of the presents for 100k & 200k each I brought 2 and sold them for 350k a piece. Just if you think a item is new & really cool take a gamble most of the time it pays off!