Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Updated Turf Map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Updated Turf Map

Updated as of 19/10

This is the current turf map of the gangs made by Blaze Gracetti.

The turf map has seen many important changes with time and recently - and definitely remarkably - Tattaglia's Chinatown turf has been taken over by Southridge Police.

This is an achievement because tattaglia has held it for quite a period of time and who'd have expect that they'll be intimidated by the collective solidarity of the southridge police gangs. Members of Southridge Police wait for 20 minutes upon declaring a takeover bid and yet Tattaglia and its allies showed NO resistance. This is definitely the first of its kind in history, and henceforth Chinatown now falls under the turf of Southridge Police.

Chinatown esta propiedad del Policia de Southridge
    唐人街是南桥警察的地盘

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Ciao,

Anyone can claim parts of the map and post it on the forum. Do you have the firepower to claim it in-game? Where are your screenshots of winning any turf wars? Do you understand how claiming turfs even work? Anyways, I can personally take down your whole little squad with just my bare hands, while being blindfolded, if I wanted to.

Don't bother responding because I won't be here. Retaliate in the game.

Signing off,
    Underboss Painzer Faust (Tattaglia Criminal Enterprise)

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjum9694 View Post
    Ciao,

Anyone can claim parts of the map and post it on the forum. Do you have the firepower to claim it in-game? Where are your screenshots of winning any turf wars? Do you understand how claiming turfs even work? Anyways, I can personally take down your whole little squad with just my bare hands, while being blindfolded, if I wanted to.

Signing off,
    I agree with you my friend. Gangs claiming over Tattaglias turf like that WITHOUT warring us over it are gonna get warned. If they continue with this act we will retaliate and show them who really owns Chinatown - CapoRegime

Quote Originally Posted by Anjum9694 View Post
    Ciao,

Signing off,
    Ah ha, a salty responder.

The turfs include many of the other gangs so posting screenshots would be out of the question. It'd be a hell of a mess.

Instead you should explain why Tattaglia was so scared that they didnt even wnat to turn up. And even if you don't, I wouldn't find it surprising because thats just to be expected from what we could see of you guys in game.

Newcomer
    Seriously if you wanna discuss this do it ingame i'm patient just send me a PM, you're a nobody and i am happy to get a chance to finally stomp on someones gang alone.

This is more Graal Era than the current basing system and the same old gangs that rest there AFK while waiting for free rewards. Don't ask later why the game isn't as fun as it used to be

Lol that definitely didn't sound patient.

How do y'all even organize this ...
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

testing testing

- - - Updated - - -

Oh that's how it works

- - - Updated - - -

well anyway my last post was deleted idky

but Tatt has lost multiple wars against gangs for Chinatown

Gracetti desttoyed Tattaglia Many of times,then I personally 1v1ed other mafia bosses for Chinatown and won

And then I passed it to the southridge police

Make Sure to check out The Gracetti Crime Family youtube channel

Videos of wars is on it

and if you especially want to see Tatt get destroyed pay it a visit

I honestly hate Tatt they ruin the community.but I still treat them fairly so TATTK
    Ciao
    You Cafones

- - - Updated - - -

and the map is updated every week so don't be afraid to stop by and tell me ur turfs

- - - Updated - - -

btw every Tatt that talked smack in this thread got destroyed multiple times they ez ������ much love from the Gracetti Family

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Updated as of 19/10

This is the current turf map of the gangs made by Blaze Gracetti.

The turf map has seen many important changes with time and recently - and definitely remarkably - Tattaglia's Chinatown turf has been taken over by Southridge Police.

This is an achievement because tattaglia has held it for quite a period of time and who'd have expect that they'll be intimidated by the collective solidarity of the southridge police gangs. Members of Southridge Police wait for 20 minutes upon declaring a takeover bid and yet Tattaglia and its allies showed NO resistance. This is definitely the first of its kind in history, and henceforth Chinatown now falls under the turf of Southridge Police.

Chinatown esta propiedad del Policia de Southridge
    唐人街是南桥警察的地盘

Quite silly that you would take a “turf map” made by “Blaze Gracetti” seriously like come on this is blaze a troll who everyone takes as a joke. I mean seriously south ridge police? I’ve never even heard of this gang this isn’t legit and never happened. Tbh this is quite funny to me Tattaglia owns all of northwest and that’s how it’s been for a very long time you can’t just say you own a turf like that when you never warred for it. That’s all I have to say if anyone has anything to say you know where to find me - Godfather of Tattaglia
    Last edited by StefanE; 10-31-2020 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Felt bad