Thread: Why!?! The time snowmans last without being grabbed is way too small!! Increase it!!

Exclamation Why!?! The time snowmans last without being grabbed is way too small!! Increase it!!

Hey guys, as per the title, the making of snowmans is now ruined because of this massive restriction...

i used to make 10s of snowmans at start every year every round i do and it was fun. Now, i can only do 2-3 snowmans which is lackluster.

Please admins...increase the time back.
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    Hey guys, as per the title, the making of snowmans is now ruined because of this massive restriction...

i used to make 10s of snowmans at start every year every round i do and it was fun. Now, i can only do 2-3 snowmans which is lackluster.

Please admins...increase the time back.
    If you make so many snowmen so quickly in a short period of time, it’s very easy to get all of the hats and doesn’t take much time nor effort. Now it takes longer to grind so people can enjoy and engage in this activity for a more extended period of time. If people get all of the hats in one hour, what’s the point of continuing grinding? That’s why this change was made.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    If you make so many snowmen so quickly in a short period of time, it’s very easy to get all of the hats and doesn’t take much time nor effort. That’s why they changed this so that it takes longer to grind.
    Thats stupid

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Thats stupid
    That’s what happened with acorns. The acorn tree spawn was so high that i got all of the hats and 7k graalats in 1-2 hours. Then the spawn rate decreased so much that it was nearly impossible to get a single hat, yet the total 10 available at the time as the spawn rate went from like 50 trees a minute to 3 trees a minute. It was so easy to get items, hats, especially money so obviously the spawn rate got nerfed to make it harder for players to grind and to make them spend more hours on this event instead of just getting every item and hat in just a few hours.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 12-09-2020 at 09:38 PM.

Sam no.......I see people trying to make snowmans and it gets destroyed right after at start
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school