Hello all, I understand if this post gets taken down or anything like that, but I just wanted to talk about what has happened. On the 13th of October I was diagnosed with tuberculosis (TB) if you don’t know what tuberculosis is, it is a bacterial infection which infects the lungs and nervous system. It kills millions yearly. I discovered that my body wasn’t right as I was losing so much weight for no reason and constantly feeling tired and my neck where my glands are were slowly swelling. I started to develop a constant cough, which led to bleeding. At first I believed I could have COVID 19 which my test came up negative. This led to going to the hospital where I found I had TB. My body has failed to kill off this infection which has led me to be several medications and antibiotics. I am currently bedridden. I am putting this thread on here because graal era has been giving me hope and enjoyment throughout this time and has been helping me cope with what’s going. I’m not sure what the next step is or what is going to happen but I just want to say thank you to the era community. I will post updates if this post is removed.