Thread: I have tuberculosis (serious) thank you era

I have tuberculosis (serious) thank you era

Hello all, I understand if this post gets taken down or anything like that, but I just wanted to talk about what has happened. On the 13th of October I was diagnosed with tuberculosis (TB) if you don’t know what tuberculosis is, it is a bacterial infection which infects the lungs and nervous system. It kills millions yearly. I discovered that my body wasn’t right as I was losing so much weight for no reason and constantly feeling tired and my neck where my glands are were slowly swelling. I started to develop a constant cough, which led to bleeding. At first I believed I could have COVID 19 which my test came up negative. This led to going to the hospital where I found I had TB. My body has failed to kill off this infection which has led me to be several medications and antibiotics. I am currently bedridden. I am putting this thread on here because graal era has been giving me hope and enjoyment throughout this time and has been helping me cope with what’s going. I’m not sure what the next step is or what is going to happen but I just want to say thank you to the era community. I will post updates if this post is removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pringlez View Post
    Hello all, I understand if this post gets taken down or anything like that, but I just wanted to talk about what has happened. On the 13th of October I was diagnosed with tuberculosis (TB) if you don’t know what tuberculosis is, it is a bacterial infection which infects the lungs and nervous system. It kills millions yearly. I discovered that my body wasn’t right as I was losing so much weight for no reason and constantly feeling tired and my neck where my glands are were slowly swelling. I started to develop a constant cough, which led to bleeding. At first I believed I could have COVID 19 which my test came up negative. This led to going to the hospital where I found I had TB. My body has failed to kill off this infection which has led me to be several medications and antibiotics. I am currently bedridden. I am putting this thread on here because graal era has been giving me hope and enjoyment throughout this time and has been helping me cope with what’s going. I’m not sure what the next step is or what is going to happen but I just want to say thank you to the era community. I will post updates if this post is removed.
    Get well soon, make sure to get adequate medical attention and rest.

Its not as fatal as it was in the past because of medical advancements, so don't fret too much over it. Be very sure of the standards of healthcare provider from whom you seek medical attention, things would be fine.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Wish you get better soon. But you're damn courageous to spend this actual moment in your life on Era lol.

Try to look at the bright side. Our medical knowledge and practices have advanced so much over the centuries, so let's pray to God that everything turns out well for you, brother.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Hoping for the best man you got this
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Keep it up g! I sincerely hope you get well soon, era does give people some sort of enjoyment no matter whats the person state and it also gives players some sense purpose.

hoping the best for you
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Wish you the best bro, i hope you fight it out and come out on top!
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021