Thread: Vampiric staff needs a rework/buff

Vampiric staff needs a rework/buff

Vampiric I feel and others feel, is very lack luster compared to the other exotics that have been released previously and after it. theres really no point in using it besides the fact the item looks cool. the aoe damage/heal thing is honestly pretty bad, the time it takes to switch between the melee and the other abilities is a long time. even considering aegis does decent damage while the vampiric staff does little to none. I believe this weapon should be looked into for either a rework or a buff. considering how rare and how sought after exotic coins/ mysterious keycards are/were, this weapon really doesnt do justice of fulfilling that want. please look into it or even reply so we can further discuss why it should be buffed/reworked/looked into.
    Last edited by Rambot; 10-23-2020 at 09:08 PM.

He is right , considering the fact that its an old exotic. new auction melees / melees in general does more damage and have more abilities
    maybe increase the speed of the vamp melee, make it do 10 dmg instead of 9 . add unique abilities to the melee since its exotic. the aoe skill is useless
    there is like 5 owners of vamp staff i think