Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: Crypt 2020 BLACKHOLES

Thumbs up Crypt 2020 BLACKHOLES

Every year, the Crypt Zombie Tournament has been a wonderful event that all Graalians enjoy and love for its competitiveness, reward-offerings, and the spirit of Halloween that it brings to the ERA community. This year, unfortunately, many citizens and players of the community truly disagree with the placing of the "Blackhole" addition to the event regarding both OG and RPG. The Blackhole is a very glitchy and complicated addition to the tournament that has only caused problems to many participants this year, especially OG such as gangs like Redeem, Payback, Elevation, and many others. The idea is a nice thought, but its implementation was of a very low standard. The Blackhole is very glitchy, causes immense lag even with the effects option turned off in settings, and very confusing. Players once sucked in, cannot even heal, shoot, or move properly for a whole 10 seconds. If 5-10 people were sucked into such a catastrophe, 60% of them die, lag out, or glitch due to is unsatisfactory implementation. If admins refuse to remove it, there's nothing that can be done then, but the fact that players cannot even heal each other once sucked is a bit too much. As a representative of the Era community, many gangs plead for the black hole to be removed, if not, then fixed immensely or nerfed in some form. It is just impossible to counter against in the gameplay which ruins the whole point of surviving if you are sucked in and given an immediate death even with a 100% effort to escape or counter. Thank you.
    Last edited by AnonymousGraalPlayer; 10-25-2020 at 04:45 AM.

I agree to remove the blackholes, one run with my buddies I got warped out with a server communication error and that has never happened before the black holes were added in.

Seriously. I do not understand why the dev team added this if they know crypt already has many many bugs.