Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New idea graal era

Question New idea graal era

today i had an idea to innovate the graal era, how about the adimins launch an urn so that the players can run for president of their city? Or is that impossible?

I mean it's a fun idea
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Cool

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Will communists and social-democrats be allowed?

it would be Daora this, if the admins took this post seriously because it is a renewing idea

Do you simply get the title of 'President'?
    I am assuming this urn is only meant for online players to participate, correct? If so, is there a minimum of played hours to participate?
    If the 'president' can speak to 'its' people, then what were to happen if it was a language other than English?
    Does this 'president' also get a payment for winning?
    What would be unique other than getting the title and being spammed by other players?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by B0WK View Post
    today i had an idea to innovate the graal era, how about the adimins launch an urn so that the players can run for president of their city? Or is that impossible?
    A nifty idea would be piping the amount of gralats paid by players for anything to be sent to a community "vault" so-to-speak, where the elected President could then pull funds from to construct new projects around the city (LATs are going to have a blast with this one). The President could also receive a small portion of it per designated time ratio, as a reward for his/her service to their community.

The President could also have the ability to host little community events/gatherings. If you've ever played GTA V, players with properties can invite others and host parties, get-togethers, reunions, and other public gatherings to have fun - for a price. This could be an area where the vault would come into play.

Having only one spot available for such a position might appear to be too difficult of a battle to win in the future, so maybe there could be multiple seats to fill that would give other players a chance at winning and sharing the experience. All elected players would have the same powers and privileges as the others, but would share the same vault.

Many different ways to proceed with executing your idea. Nonetheless, it's a good one.

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    This is a fun idea.

I like the notion of there being a building where little Presidential events can take place (coordinated with staff).

Maybe statues of the current President and past Presidents.

The staff could also make a whole range of "election" items like signs and furniture.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

This is more of a "class representative" idea, since power over the game doesn't and will never belong to a player.

Formerly known as "AliGamer911".