Thread: Add more real life guns

Add more real life guns

After Bitzsam left we haven't got any irl and gralats based guns the newer ones we're either Lazer tag, plasma and gang coins. Many players can't keep up with those and sticking only to working in jobs like pizzas. It would be nice if atleast add old or the new models of irl guns in the game

P.s sorry for bad English

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

Banned
    This is not true. People can’t keep up with guns that are indeed worth graalats, in contrast to your post. People dont have to grind them, they can just buy graalat packs and get those in a few hours. Or get the most expensive gun in just 1-2 week by digging or making pizzas. Recently so many guns have been added that are non-graalat purchasable as you mentioned, for example, plasma, gang coin and LT coin purchasable guns. The only way to get these is to play the events and grind. This is not pay to win and increases players’ motivation to grind and actually makes this game entertaining for some.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    This is not true. People can’t keep up with guns that are indeed worth graalats, in contrast to your post. People dont have to grind them, they can just buy graalat packs and get those in a few hours. Or get the most expensive gun in just 1-2 week by digging or making pizzas. Recently so many guns have been added that are non-graalat purchasable as you mentioned, for example, plasma, gang coin and LT coin purchasable guns. The only way to get these is to play the events and grind. This is not pay to win and increases players’ motivation to grind and actually makes this game entertaining for some.
    Not all players can Grind for PC, GC and LTC and not all players can purchase a gralat pack. We just asking to at least add more in real life guns just like Bitzsam did.

I miss BiTzSam. #firebitzsam and this is what we get. Congratulations to Era players lol

But yeah this is the tendency, all we'll get are boring fictional designs.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    I miss BiTzSam. #firebitzsam and this is what we get. Congratulations to Era players lol

But yeah this is the tendency, all we'll get are boring fictional designs.
    We really need to find new gun admin that has knowledge of real guns to bring new arsenal to the weapons shops in Era

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangXIV View Post
    We really need to find new gun admin that has knowledge of real guns to bring new arsenal to the weapons shops in Era

The problem is that you can’t find a new Gun admin instantly. You don’t have to know about real guns, you have to know about guns which are in this game. For example, be familiar with most in-game gun mechanics, characteristics etc so that you can do your job properly and not make guns too good/bad. This role is only given to a developer or a different high ranked staff who is currently working for this game. A very few, specific number of people are eligible, hence why i would not be surprised if this role would be vacant for a while.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 11-28-2020 at 04:36 AM.

I missed a lot, what happened to BitZSam?
    Hey, I'm Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    The problem is that you can’t find a new Gun admin instantly. You don’t have to know about real guns, you have to know about guns which are in this game. For example, be familiar with most in-game gun mechanics, characteristics etc so that you can do your job properly and not make guns too good/bad. This role is only given to a developer or a different high ranked staff who are currently working for this game. A very few, specific number of people are eligible, hence why i would not be surprised if this role would be vacant for a while.
    Ok, but he was talking about gun designs... there are plenty of real life guns in Era already, there's nothing impossible and new in what he mentioned.

I mean, we don't have an official gun admins right now, but we have random unknown people who keep adding guns at least every 3 months, I can only speak for myself but damn, if you wanna do it, at least make the guns look cool and memorable, not boring graphics.