Thread: I suggest that players can change their email

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool I suggest that players can change their email

Many players need to change the current email for another one for different reasons.To change the email I suggest players do the following in the game:

1. The player will request the email change
    2. Then a message will be sent to the email where it must be confirmed that it was the player who requested it
    3. Finally, the game will send a link to a page where you can change your email for another

There is also the problem that the player loses his email and can no longer access the game.
    To solve this problem, I suggest that players have a secret password that the game will give them to access the game without using email, this password will be given to them after registering in the game.

An example password would be like this:

erf96CCb99DGerd

This password will be hidden in the game menu.

Another solution would be to send a unique password to the email and with that password we will enter the game without using email in case of emergency.

A few years ago I lost a GraalOnline Era account because I lost my email, I had to start over and I don't want any more people to go through this frustration, so I ask you to help me spread these ideas.

Also share these ideas with administrators.

Thanks for reading my post

Last edited by Francis_Gonzales; 11-23-2020 at 01:05 AM.