Thread: I suggest that players can change their email

Cool I suggest that players can change their email

Many players need to change the current email for another one for different reasons.To change the email I suggest players do the following in the game:

1. The player will request the email change
    2. Then a message will be sent to the email where it must be confirmed that it was the player who requested it
    3. Finally, the game will send a link to a page where you can change your email for another

There is also the problem that the player loses his email and can no longer access the game.
    To solve this problem, I suggest that players have a secret password that the game will give them to access the game without using email, this password will be given to them after registering in the game.

An example password would be like this:

erf96CCb99DGerd

This password will be hidden in the game menu.

Another solution would be to send a unique password to the email and with that password we will enter the game without using email in case of emergency.

A few years ago I lost a GraalOnline Era account because I lost my email, I had to start over and I don't want any more people to go through this frustration, so I ask you to help me spread these ideas.

Also share these ideas with administrators.

Thanks for reading my post

Last edited by Francis_Gonzales; 11-23-2020 at 01:05 AM.

Newcomer
    I very much agree with your points and concerns. I wonder why a system like this hasn't been implemented after so many years. Surely it would be easier for the administration than what is currently done.

Great idea . Would definitely promote the switch from Hotmail/Yahoo accounts to Gmail since accounts associated with Hotmail/Yahoo/or etc. get deleted/de-activated due to inactivity or other reasons.

Although it seems like an interesting idea, I feel like it would be A LOT easier for scammers to scam accounts out of players.

i really agree with that guy
    I lost alot of accounts because i didnt had acces to @emails
    And support is sometimes problematic af (in lucky case i was writing with suppport@graalonline for about a week and got back an era account) but sometimes you wont even get an response from the support team.
    Scammers is really an smaller problem than losting accounts
    Should I actually make the pizza gun somehow

Banned
    Unfortunately this will not happen. If you don’t have access to your account’s email you can contact your email provider or contact Toonslab and you might get your account back. But if this system is implemented then it would be easy to scam or sell these accounts for USD and nobody would ever know. Due to the consequences that this idea would lead to, it will probably never be in the game, not to mention that it would be so easy to steal and hack accounts.

It would make scams and especially scam´s connected to usd and selling scammed accounts more likely. Tbh the current way Toonslab is handling email changes isn't really bad
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

This will never happen; scams would occur. However, keep thinking of new ideas.
    'Do or do not; there is no try'

There are many people who lost their accounts because they lost their email, a solution must be found for this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxyolotubepl View Post
    i really agree with that guy
    I lost alot of accounts because i didnt had acces to @emails
    And support is sometimes problematic af (in lucky case i was writing with suppport@graalonline for about a week and got back an era account) but sometimes you wont even get an response from the support team.
    Scammers is really an smaller problem than losting accounts
    I agree with you

I never use the email that my account is linked to. It would be nice to be able to update it.
    "Experience is the teacher of all things."
    - Gaius Julius Caesar