I've been playing Graal for 8 years and I've mostly been doing trading in the game. When trade tables were first added many years ago, I was drawn to the concept of trade and the look of the trade table house. But it's been years since an update on the design/look of the trade tables. The last update I believe was the addition of the damage tester which was quite awhile back. So here are a couple ideas that I've come up with to make the place more interesting for graal players.

1. Addition of Player Count Sign
A sign/counter located at a convenient place in trades to display the number of players that are present in trades.

2. Seasonal Updates
Every season, the trade tables will follow a seasonal theme. The theme lasts around 2-4 weeks. Design of tables, floor, and general look will be changed to fit the current season including addition of furniture/interactive stuff for players.

3. Addition of Buyer Signs
A big problem in trades is trying to find someone that wants to buy your item. An addition of a sign that changes every 10-15 seconds where players can ask for the item they want to buy and the sign displays their head+hat with a picture of the wanted item below. Each display will last a certain length of time before disappearing forever. (Sign can include more than 1 player)

4. Information Desk
A place where players can get access to information like: General trading rules & info, types of scams, how to prevent yourself from being scammed etc

5. General Look
To accommodate all these changes, a new, slightly bigger design of each floor will have to be put in place. Additionally, other trade table features such as design of tables can be improved/changed.

I know it may be hard now because it's the end of the year where there's a lot of updates and events happening and staff are extremely busy. I hope some of these ideas will be implemented, if you have any feedback, questions or your own trade table improvements, I'd love to hear them.

(p.s pls get rid of the middle info/help counter in each floor, they're annoying imo)