Thread: Does anyone have the "naked" body file?

Does anyone have the "naked" body file?

i wanted to edit the "naked" body, but i cant find the file anywhere, does anyone here have it? The body shown in the pic
    naked.PNG

It is an indexed template from the first noob body that players have. You would need to download that noob body then just recolor everything to the skin color, and that's it.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    It is an indexed template from the first noob body that players have. You would need to download that noob body then just recolor everything to the skin color, and that's it.
    Well, after i posted that i tried to search for the noob body and also didnt find it lol, is there like a database with all the bodies that exist in the game, atleast the ones you start with?

Well, unless you are a moderator then you can't really see the database (I don't think), but whenever you come across players, your device automatically downloads the files. So in a sense, your phone already holds the database, unless they changed it.
    There is a website that has a database with bodies and heads, though: https://www.graaldepot.com/customize
    Not too sure if they're up-to-date but they have a massive collection to go through.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Well, unless you are a moderator then you can't really see the database (I don't think), but whenever you come across players, your device automatically downloads the files. So in a sense, your phone already holds the database, unless they changed it.
    There is a website that has a database with bodies and heads, though: https://www.graaldepot.com/customize
    Not too sure if they're up-to-date but they have a massive collection to go through.
    Thank you! I'll take a look.