Thread: Suggestions to improve GC shop

Suggestions to improve GC shop

Great work with the inclusion of basekills to the GC Shop - it is so fundamental to the goal of a skill-oriented gameplay.

What I, however, fear is that there may be an influx of Pkers in bases, which can cause lag and affect the experience of basing gangs, especially the new basing gangs that already have had their fair share of challenges to face.

As such I suggest the following in order for players to ENTER the gc shop.

Step 1: Purchase a special PK arena event ticket at auctions. There should only be about 10 tickets up for grabs every time auction is held fortnightly.

Step 2: There will only be one PK arena event specially for these ticket holders and the top 3 who survive will make it to the next stage.

Step 3: The players who made it will need to be clear of any bans/warnings for the past 6 months or more. Those who don't will not be allowed.

After these 3 simple steps, the 3 players will be allowed to enter the GC shop. Players should no longer need to make basekills so that they dont disrupt the gameplay of basers. Their skills should be demonstrated sufficiently at the special PK arena event.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Banned
    A lot of pkers will be basing and it doesn’t matter what you do they will always be there. It might make it harder for new players to get gc coins but at least everyone will have fun and motivation to grind and play this game as well as start basing, which is the whole point of this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    A lot of pkers will be basing and it doesn’t matter what you do they will always be there. It might make it harder for new players to get gc coins but at least everyone will have fun and motivation to grind and play this game as well as start basing, which is the whole point of this event.
    The bolded is itself contradictory.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    The bolded is itself contradictory.
    I know. I mentioned two different points of view. Some people will like it but some will not. If this idea is carried out most people will be unhappy so it won’t benefit the game. You have to find a balance.