Thread: Staff Protected Heads

Staff Protected Heads

The rules for staff protected heads should be changed, as in what heads can be protected and what cannot.
    Recently a player with an ifiled head of a friend of mine got hired as a trial. (The trial staff apparently paid someone to make the head for them but it was just ifiled)

That friend of mine also owned the head way way before the staff member.
    But even so, a higher staff member had said that if he chooses to make it a staff protected head then it can't be worn by the original owner.

They should really change the rules up on staff protected heads because it is apparent to me that staff can just completely claim any head they choose.
    I might be wrong about this but if any staff member would like to correct me, feel free to do so.

Thought they weren’t allowed to protect heads that aren’t 100% original

Banned
    They do this to prevent other people from impersonating them.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by x7xixi View Post
    The rules for staff protected heads should be changed, as in what heads can be protected and what cannot.
    Recently a player with an ifiled head of a friend of mine got hired as a trial. (The trial staff apparently paid someone to make the head for them but it was just ifiled)

That friend of mine also owned the head way way before the staff member.
    But even so, a higher staff member had said that if he chooses to make it a staff protected head then it can't be worn by the original owner.

They should really change the rules up on staff protected heads because it is apparent to me that staff can just completely claim any head they choose.
    I might be wrong about this but if any staff member would like to correct me, feel free to do so.
    This isn't all that correct.
    Staff are not allowed to protect heads which are an edit of any other pre-existing head.
    All protected heads must be completely unique and made from scratch.

If there is a protected head which is an edit, let me know and attach proof, and I'll remove it from the protected heads list.

Quote Originally Posted by Junz View Post
    This isn't all that correct.
    Staff are not allowed to protect heads which are an edit of any other pre-existing head.
    All protected heads must be completely unique and made from scratch.

If there is a protected head which is an edit, let me know and attach proof, and I'll remove it from the protected heads list.
    Thanks for clearing that up . The trial staff who paid for the head apparently paid 90k trochus for it so he won't change away from it I guess. I'm unsure if he added it to the protected heads list yet but if he does, I'll be sure to notify you!