Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gang wars feature a game changer

Gang wars feature a game changer

I've always wished that the devs would add gang wars system in the game so it would be easy to identify the winners in a war. Gang wars can be a fundamental feature. its easy and no need to add building and warp players to a place like in plasma and Lazer tag to play. Gang wars can just be done in streets and just record how many kills does a gang killed to its opponent gang and declare a winner which gang has the highest kills. Please I hope this would be added in the game in the future I've waited 6 years and still no gang wars.

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

Banned
    As you mentioned both gangs would fight against each other on the streets but what about all the pkers? You would have to fight them too and there would be so many of them because the streets would be flooded and it would be easier to get kills. This can’t happen. People base in bases not on the streets, which are for pkers. There are gang wars in bases already and it probably won’t move from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    As you mentioned both gangs would fight against each other on the streets but what about all the pkers? You would have to fight them too and there would be so many of them because the streets would be flooded and it would be easier to get kills. This can’t happen. People base in bases not on the streets, which are for pkers. There are gang wars in bases already and it probably won’t move from there.
    The other players are no problem as long as it can record a kill in the opponent gangs

A way to circumvent all the complications has a feature where both gangs (including their allies) are at war and it only records the kills in between those specific gangs. It would work similarly to challenging someone on GTA Online, where it counts the kills between two players, and for the Graal feature, it would track between the rival gangs for the specified time limit.
    'Do or do not; there is no try'

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLE View Post
    A way to circumvent all the complications has a feature where both gangs (including their allies) are at war and it only records the kills in between those specific gangs. It would work similarly to challenging someone on GTA Online, where it counts the kills between two players, and for the Graal feature, it would track between the rival gangs for the specified time limit.
    Yes this is exactly what I meant. Gang wars is a simple concept but it will increase the competitiveness of most gangs. Basing on the other hand only biggest gangs can compete since they have shifting and allied with each other so smaller gangs can't keep up basing. As for gang wars small gangs or big gangs can compete for the wins.

I think the bases should not have interiors. Everything must be outside. The gangs will fight there.
    This way, it will look more realistic and the areas will be dominated by gangs.
    Normally the exterior of zones appears quiet and empty, this should not be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by MustangXIV View Post
    Yes this is exactly what I meant. Gawars is a simple concept but it will increase the competitiveness of most gangs. Basing on the other hand only biggest gangs can compete since they have shifting and allied with each other so smaller gangs can't keep up basing. As for gang wars small gangs or big gangs can compete for the wins.

Mafia role players will mostly benefit from your idea which is also a huge part of the community in era.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Wow , that was quite some time ago...
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    Wow , that was quite some time ago...
    Hahaha I remember that kid too. Still making vids yourself?

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust