Thread: Call of duty: cold war

Call of duty: cold war

Call of duty cold war has been out imma get it for Christmas let's go boiiiiiiiiiiisssssss

I'll get it when it's on sale for $20 or less. I'd like to play the Campaign, that's about it.
    "Experience is the teacher of all things."
    - Gaius Julius Caesar

I preordered it and only played a few times :v

Waiting for winter break to play assassin creed valhalla :vv

I bought Valhalla on release day. I can tell it's a really good game but the bugs and frame rate make it absolutely unbearable to play on the XBOX One S.
    "Experience is the teacher of all things."
    - Gaius Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by iEvoGraalEra View Post
    I bought Valhalla on release day. I can tell it's a really good game but the bugs and frame rate make it absolutely unbearable to play on the XBOX One S.
    Is it still bad in 2021? At the moment I am sticking with WoW but also would like to play something else for a change 3 months ago I hired a coach for WoW and now I play like a pro so need new gaming challenges
    Last edited by Rahim Benn; 02-05-2021 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahim Benn View Post
    Is it still bad in 2021? I am thinking about buying it.
    Definitely wait until you get a next-gen console to play AC Valhalla. It's poorly optimized for the now outdated consoles and just doesn't feel right.

‎‎

Quote Originally Posted by Rahim Benn View Post
    Is it still bad in 2021? At the moment I am sticking with WoW but also would like to play something else for a change 3 months ago I got quite a few currencies for PoEand now I play like a pro so need new gaming challenges
    Unfortunately modern games are becoming more and more demanding to your PC/console resources and almost never get released perfectly optimized.
    Last edited by Maker; 04-03-2021 at 09:37 PM.