Thread: I suggest these solutions to recover your account of Graal without using email

Wink I suggest these solutions to recover your account of Graal without using email

It may happen that you lose access to your email for any reason and thus lose your account of GraalOnline
    Here are some possible solutions that they could bring into play:

Solution 1:

If you still have access to the GraalOnline Era account but not to email
    you must inform that the account belongs to you, if the IP address is the same that you used when you played (in case there is a new IP address, then it must be located near the other IP address that was used to play) the account will be returned to the player after one month, but no other player should claim the account during this period (one month). After the period, the player can exchange the email for a new one without entering the lost email.

In this way the account is recovered through the IP address, after a month of waiting.

If you don't know what an IP address is, this is the definition:
    An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device connected to a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication. An IP address serves two main functions: host or network interface identification and location addressing.

Websites where there is information about the IP address:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/ip-address.asp

For more information on IP addresses, search Google.

Solution 2:

If you do not have access to the GraalOnline Era account and neither to email
    you must provide information about the account you want to recover and then complete a form with all the weapons and items that your account has. If you answer correctly more than 80% of the form, you must give your IP address and send an email with evidence that you used the account, for example; screenshots, have the GraalID, conversation with friends in graal and all kinds of evidence that show that you are the owner.
    If during a period of 4 months and no player enters the account or no other player claims the account, then the game administrators will decide whether to hand over the account you are claiming to or not.

I hope you like my solutions. Share these ideas with more people and administrators, bye.

Last edited by Francis_Gonzales; 11-24-2020 at 05:43 PM.

Banned
    More than screenshots, the best evidence you can show is your GraalID. It’s hidden and only the account’s owner can access it and it will definitely boost your chances of getting your account back.