Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Staff Appreciation Area

Staff Appreciation Area

I just thought it'd be kind of neat to add a staff appreciation area for all the staff members that have worked so hard on era, just a small hidden area where you could have statues for all of the people that have voluntarily developed stuff for era with the statues holding some information on them and what they do
    There should be separate rooms for ex-staff and current staff so the older staff don't get forgotten for their work

There are some staff that do a lot behind the scenes that don't get enough recognition for the work they do, so I thought it'd be a small but neat addition

I completely support this idea, some staff really should be appreciated for work they do.
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

i love staff so much UwU
    Last edited by hohi416; 11-30-2020 at 08:04 AM. Reason: misspelt UwU -_-

And a worship building so we can worship them

You guys remember when staff would get a hat on their birthday? I miss that tbh

Bram owes me 1 EC. It's been 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    You guys remember when staff would get a hat on their birthday? I miss that tbh
    wait they dont do that anymore? :<

I'm exceptionally surprised the mods didn't stick this thread, since admins are somewhat well praised here.

I would love to see this happen. The staff worked so hard to make this game what it is today. I think they should definitely add a place around start or anything about ALL of the retired and working staff and what they did for Graal Era.