Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Staff Appreciation Area

Era PlayerWorlds(Graal Pc Server) is the only server I know of that had something like this not sure if it’s still there. That is where I found out Tink! From iEra passed away

Quote Originally Posted by BlessTheFall View Post
    Era PlayerWorlds(Graal Pc Server) is the only server I know of that had something like this not sure if it’s still there. That is where I found out Tink! From iEra passed away
    I've actually never known of her passing, that's actually very sad. She was a very great staff member and I never knew where she'd gone to

What u sure she passed away?

Yeah there was definitely an NPC for her in the Events House there. I think she managed Era PlayerWorlds at some point, I believe the “staff appreciation area” there was mainly for previous managers and Era Pc has gone through a ton of managers and server resets. I’ll have to see if it’s still there some time.

Yeah there was definitely an NPC for her in the Events House there. I think she managed Era PlayerWorlds at some point, I believe the “staff appreciation area” there was mainly for previous managers and Era Pc has gone through a ton of managers and server resets. I’ll have to see if it’s still there some time.
    RIP man
    Capture.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    And a worship building so we can worship them
    Sounds haram
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".