Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: (CLOSED) Hiring: Era-Go Forum Moderator!

(CLOSED) Hiring: Era-Go Forum Moderator!

Hello! The Era-Go moderator team has currently been opened to hiring 2-3 new forum moderators. Anyone who wishes to apply for the open position maybe able to by further reading this post. Good luck to all applicants!

What is a Forum Moderator?

• Forum Moderators are forum members who are tasked to facilitate posts, threads, members, and reports within the forums. These moderators are given access to help moderate discussion and in helping keep the forums clean. Individuals who are given the position must be able to provide time and effort into reading over different posts and threads by forum members everyday while overseeing communication activity. Moderators are given permission to edit out vulgarity from someone’s post to ensure a friendly environment within the forums or moving threads to appropriate sections to make the forums organized. Moderators are also responsible in ensuring that the forum rules and guidelines are implemented.

If the tone of a forum becomes hostile or starts to move in the direction of personal attacks, the forum moderator will have the discretion to lock the discussion to prevent unproductive exchanges as well as delete any threads/post that are in violation of our forum rules. Additionally the mod may sticky, or post at the top of the thread indefinitely, topics they feel could serve as a good reference or have information useful to those using the forum.

Forum Rules & Guidelines: Click Here.
    Current Forum Moderators: Click Here.

Qualities for a good Forum Moderator Candidate?
    (Forum Members applying who are active on Era and Era-Go are ideally expected to be)

• Mature.
    • Responsible.
    • Fair, Trustworthy, & Diplomatic.
    • Respected within the Community.
    • Good decision making & Problem solving abilities.
    • Good work ethic & Personal commitment.
    • Team Player.
    • Good written and fluent communication skills.
    • No severe/heavy history of misconduct In-Game or in the forums

Monthly Rewards/Incentives for Forum Moderators
    (Selected applicants will receive these Forum Moderator rewards monthly for their player accounts in-game)

• 15,000 Gralats (W/ Occasional bonuses)
    • 1 Event Coin
    • VIP Voucher (Stackable Inventory Item for 1 month of VIP)
    • 1 Era-Go Moderator Hat (Permanent)
    • 1 Era-Go Moderator Gas Mask (Permanent)
    • Potentially other rewards for exceptional performances.

- Do keep in mind that Forum Moderators do NOT have in-game staff accounts! -
    - It is also required to have a Discord account for selected applicants for communication purposes. -

Any further questions may be forwarded to me VIA Discord, In-Game PMs, Replied below, or Forum PMs. The application link will be posted below. Everyone is eligible and welcomed to apply so good luck to all applicants and we are excited to see new or familiar faces within the staff team.

Application Link:

Click Here.

OPEN UNTIL DECEMBER 25TH, 2020 EST

Only one application per applicant is needed.
    Last edited by Minho; 12-26-2020 at 04:57 AM.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Why nobody posts anymore

Goodluck to everyone applying!
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Hello if anyone has had any problems with their application after submitting it feel free to notify me before resubmitting.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Newcomer

Smile I applied!

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    Hello! The Era-Go moderator team has currently been opened to hiring 2-3 new forum moderators. Anyone who wishes to apply for the open position maybe able to by further reading this post. Good luck to all applicants!

What is a Forum Moderator?

• Forum Moderators are forum members who are tasked to facilitate posts, threads, members, and reports within the forums. These moderators are given access to help moderate discussion and in helping keep the forums clean. Individuals who are given the position must be able to provide time and effort into reading over different posts and threads by forum members everyday while overseeing communication activity. Moderators are given permission to edit out vulgarity from someone’s post to ensure a friendly environment within the forums or moving threads to appropriate sections to make the forums organized. Moderators are also responsible in ensuring that the forum rules and guidelines are implemented.

If the tone of a forum becomes hostile or starts to move in the direction of personal attacks, the forum moderator will have the discretion to lock the discussion to prevent unproductive exchanges as well as delete any threads/post that are in violation of our forum rules. Additionally the mod may sticky, or post at the top of the thread indefinitely, topics they feel could serve as a good reference or have information useful to those using the forum.

Forum Rules & Guidelines: Click Here.
    Current Forum Moderators: Click Here.

Qualities for a good Forum Moderator Candidate?
    (Forum Members applying who are active on Era and Era-Go are ideally expected to be)

• Mature.
    • Responsible.
    • Fair, Trustworthy, & Diplomatic.
    • Respected within the Community.
    • Good decision making & Problem solving abilities.
    • Good work ethic & Personal commitment.
    • Team Player.
    • Good written and fluent communication skills.
    • No severe/heavy history of misconduct In-Game or in the forums

Monthly Rewards/Incentives for Forum Moderators
    (Selected applicants will receive these Forum Moderator rewards monthly for their player accounts in-game)

• 15,000 Gralats (W/ Occasional bonuses)
    • 1 Event Coin
    • VIP Voucher (Stackable Inventory Item for 1 month of VIP)
    • 1 Era-Go Moderator Hat (Permanent)
    • 1 Era-Go Moderator Gas Mask (Permanent)
    • Potentially other rewards for exceptional performances.

- Do keep in mind that Forum Moderators do NOT have in-game staff accounts! -
    - It is also required to have a Discord account for selected applicants for communication purposes. -

Any further questions may be forwarded to me VIA Discord, In-Game PMs, Replied below, or Forum PMs. The application link will be posted below. Everyone is eligible and welcomed to apply so good luck to all applicants and we are excited to see new or familiar faces within the staff team.

Application Link:

Click Here.

OPEN UNTIL DECEMBER 25TH, 2020 EST

Only one application per applicant is needed.
    I find this very exciting! I hope my application gets accepted and i get an interview.

I honestly do not understand why you are hiring 2-3 more moderators on a dead forum site. Anyways I’m hyped to see a dec 2020 user become a mod and close every thread telling us to “contact toonslab”, not allowing any community discussions to occur. *cough*.

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    I honestly do not understand why you are hiring 2-3 more moderators on a dead forum site. Anyways I’m hyped to see a dec 2020 user become a mod and close every thread telling us to “contact toonslab”, not allowing any community discussions to occur. *cough*.
    We're currently 2 members on the team and we're on same timezone.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Good luck everyone!

Good luck to applicants, I wish you all the best!

Banned
    Good luck to everyone!